Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Color-stuck?

Banned Read only
    Jen,
    I found in drab mode the only way to make a colour statement was with my tie , I had some great ones . Sadly very few wear ties anymore .

I recall my late teens and early twenties of having pink striped shirts and salmon pink sweaters .

I think we do tend to play safe in femme mode , I'm still drawn to shades of blue . Red is the colour that takes some wearing , obviously I'm talking from going out in the RW , if you're in the closet then it realy doesn't matter what colours you choose .

As you can see from my avatar I've gone for sequins at the moment , obviously for evening wear . For day wear I like having a range of Tshirts especially in the warmer weather , you can make just the right colour splash . I tend not to use jewellery to make a colour statement , I have a range of silver and gold necklaces that I use more for background .

Aspiring Member
    I am probably one of the few people that has had a colour and style consultation done in both male and female presentation. The colours were the same, so was the clothing personality, but the way I was advised to wear colour was very different for some colour. Coral was OK head to toe dressed as a woman, but maximum shirt in male mode (and could not be worn on my bottom half). Pink and frills were unsuitable for me as a woman. Not all aspects of women's wardrobes are suited to men but that is hardly surprising as this also applies to women.

Its an issue Im addicted to pink (especially panties) but am branching out to other colors