Thread: Oh... well that explaines it... NOT!

Banned Read only

Oh... well that explaines it... NOT!

Women who wear jeans give birth to transgenders and autistic children, says Kerala professor

https://www.indiatoday.in/fyi/story/...435-2018-04-04

You’re talking about a country where women get gang-raped on the bus. Not exactly the worlds most progressive nation.

Platinum Member
    Micki beat me to it! Better get all those girls wearing frilly dresses again. Does a man wearing a dress decrease the possibility of autism?

Ha! I don't think my mother ever wore pants in her life, don't mind jeans. And I would know - I raided her closet often enough! LOL

The one good thing that came out of this incident is that KK Shylaja, the state minister for health and social welfare has barred Rajith from participating in government programmes.
    But this country realizes how absurd this is.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    The man is obviously sexist and a dipstick.
    No person in their right mind would even entertain a ridiculous comment like that.

To Micki_finn,

Seriously, this coming from the USA which has more people incarcerated than any nation in the world?

Tell me how the nation of Charlottesville, Parkland and much more is morally superior?

This type of racial bigotry is really not something I expected on this forum. Okay to be a CD but not an Indian!

I haven't spent any time in India but I did spend three months in the Pakistani controled side of Kashmir. I have also been to North Carolina and Florida. I think maybe less news? I was sitting in Cameroon in an Army Major's house sharing some Johnny Walker and I had to explain to him that CNN wasn't actually how America is.

Roberta's post was meant to show how ridiculous this so called professors claim is ..Which of course it is!

India is a backward country and yes, we are better off here than there. it doesn't make us perfect by far ,and we have our share of trouble but its the exception, not the rule. I agree with Kimberly, staying away from the news might help, because that's all they show is trouble. It's not news unless its bad news to them.

I live in Virginia, so I'm not sure what you mean April by the "Nation of Charlottesville"..I don't live far from there. That was an isolated incident and does not represent 99% of the people here or anywhere else in Va. We are racially mixed like many places and people of all races and religions get along fine, even though many parts are rural.

What was a post about an article that void of any factual basis has morphed into a condemnation of a country which is not backwards at all based upon the origin of the author.

it has also gone into politics which is both against the rules and not relevant to this forum.

since the thread has gone off course, I am closing it