Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What should I ask?

Hello Emi! It is so nice to see others that are accepting. I think what I have found helpful, is to ask my CDSO to go do things with me that I do not think she would suggest. I think sometimes it is difficult for them to ask you to do something, like go to dinner with them dressed or shopping. If you are comfortable doing something...ask if your CDSO would like to do _________. I do not think Joni would have done half the things with me that we have done, if I didn't say "Hey would you like to go here or would you like to do this?" It took the pressure off her asking. Good luck and have fun! Great to have you here!
    Greeneyes

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Honestly, I really can't think of any questions.

You know, aside from the 2 obvious biggies: "Are you gay/bi?" And: "Do you want to become a woman?"

Those are important, no doubt, in a relationship. Perhaps even stereotypical?

And the person answering should be honest with their SO, as well as honest with themselves.

I don't have an SO, but if I did? I'd just want them to love me for who I am, regardless of how I'm presenting or how I'm feeling.

from Greeneyes:
    I think sometimes it is difficult for them to ask you to do something, like go to dinner with them dressed or shopping. If you are comfortable doing something...ask if your CDSO would like to do _________.
    Hi Emi,
    Greeneyes has a very good idea. There is a hotel in one of the large towns close to us that has dressy events that are usually free or low cost. They happen every other month or so. The theme is usually fun and unusual, such as "Little Black dress party", "Prom night", "Summer Soiree", "Halloween party", "Bowties & Stilettos", and others. They have music, dancing, and cash bar. Dressy events allow both of you to dress up in attire other than typical street clothes and have a blast. We have gone to all of them. Our local radio station also has events at different times (the best one was a "bridesmaids ball"). So, if you keep your eyes open, you may find some unusual events to go to other than a local night club.
    Last edited by char GG; 03-07-2019 at 07:48 AM.

That's an excellent idea. This forum is helping me learn what kinds of things she might like to do, so I'll ask/suggest. Thank you!

Emi, I don't know your SO well, but she might be nervous to do something and demure the question. Keep your focus on when you ask these questions, read what isn't said as much as what is said