Thread: I'm back

I'm back

I've been absent for several months but, now I'm back. I started wearing panties again and this time I went to TJ max and got some stockings and pajamas and a couple of bras. I already have several pairs of Lucky Brand Girl's Jeans. The women sizes fit me really good. The ones in the male sizes just don't look right on me. I'm slowly working my way to going outside dressed. I'm wearing the panties and stockings under the girls jeans with pink sock and my mocks. Boy does that feel nice and comfy. I don't have any winter girls shirts that would be conspicuous so I'm male on top. At home I'm all girl. I tend to change 3-4 times a day and it's so much fun. I love dressing up and doing my chores... Can't wait for bike season I want to dress up and take the bike out.

Do enjoy your time with us.
    It's a great place to be.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I read somewhere the problem with putting on the first pair of panties is you’ll want to do it again. A lot of people here dress intermittently based on situation.

I purged twice. The last time, around 2 years ago, was the last. Just coming back in. It has been a part of me for as long as I can remember and at 64 I know it will always be there.

Jeanette, my need to fully dress ebbs and flows, but I always wear panties.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I don't know maybe I'm just board. Now I have a drawer overflowing with panties that some girls would envy. The pantie hose are great under my jeans. Found a couple of sport bras that fit nicely. Maybe I'll think about some fake breasts soon. Then a wig or something. I really need to learn how to put on makeup too.

I jumped on the wagon right after the Super Bowl trying to drop a few pounds. So far I'm -7lbs.

I purchased another Harley back in January and I can't ride until April. Now I'm selling my Cadillac and I'm going to buy a Mini Van for camping but, I won't be camping until after Memorial Day weekend. Someone offered me what I want for the Caddy. Hopefully that deal breaks next week on both. I picked out a Mini Van and it supposed to be at the dealer early next week. All I have to do is get a hitch put on so I can tow ether my boat or the bike trailer with the mini van. I also got an air mattress a few weeks back for the pickup truck but, If it fits in the van then I'll start using it. Mini Van is cool. It's got stow and go seats so the entire back is open. Would love to get out of town this spring for some fishing a riding.

Last year I fished in some pretty secluded places, most of the time I was the only one on the water. I stripped down to my pink panties and got some sun and trolled around the pond. Hopefully more of the same thing year.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Have fun on your adventures.

Welcome back, enjoy it's a great group