Thread: My first big panty purge

My first big panty purge

I purged for the first time, I had to make room in my main panty drawer, so all the panties I had in the closet in tubs I purged to make room for the overflow from the drawer. It kinda sad just how many I have I gave my wife some of them. I think some of them I never wore or only one time maybe. Just thought I'd share.

Purging is hard!
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Sorry to hear that. I do see some mental health benefits shopping for clothes I don't need. Cheaper than seeing a therapist by far!

Banned Read only
    Marion, I know what you mean. A counselor I see calls it retail therapy.

I have these purges from time to time also.

Then I fill the spaces created with more of something similar. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

It's so hard to let go, you just never know what your mood will be asking for tomorrow.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Maybe you need to see a professional.

Maybe I'm changing the original intent of the thread, but still staying on the purge theme....
    Probably over 30 years, I have gotten to the point of frustration (one way or another) and purged or totally threw everything away, then promised "no more", but then later, every time, I regretted it!
    Eventually, I built back up. But now that you mention it...I should purge some of the "old stuff" as I just ordered 5 new things from Amazon tonight!
    Maybe someday when the kids are all grown up and moved on, the wife's walk in closet will become 50/50, and NO MORE purging and out of the basement footlockers it will come!!

I completely understand as I did the same thing last summer. I wouldn’t really call it a purge, I was just getting rid of stuff that I was no longer wearing, or had seldom wore for whatever reason. Mostly just needed to make room for new items and I was running out of room. -Meg

I agree with Megan that I don’t call it a purge but a thinning of the herd. When I think of purging, and I have been guilty of this, I think of getting rid of my pretty things out of guilt or shame. I am happy to say I no longer purge.
    Crissy

Yeah it was panties that I didn't wear and some that were a little woren to begin with. It was alot panties I collected in my search for the prefect panties. I have found my prefect pair now they fit and feel better than any I have wore before. I only tossed maybe 15 pairs give or take a few.

15 extra pairs of panties seems harmless. Give yourself credit for winnowing them out and not hoarding them.

If the panties are still new and in an odd size for women, you may be able to sell them on eBay. Who knows, you might end up selling them to another CDer!
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

I will most likely put them in the Goodwill drop box I want just throw them away.

Too bad !
    Any size 6?????

Kidding...Maybe...lol
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Yeah that's what I wear lol.