Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Acting "pervy" or not..

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I tend to think they want to get caught so they don't have to make the first move in trying to explain or admit whats going on with them.

PS just my opinion from many years of reading those threads.
    If you think I am talking about you I am not.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 03-03-2019 at 10:25 PM.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by susan54 View Post
    I do not regard my crossdressing as a perversion or any sort of problem. If other people do that is their problem, not mine. There is one crossdresser I regard as both a problem and a pervert. This is a man who selects boutiques in Scotland with a single woman running it. He takes clothes into the changing room to try on, and does something else entirely, an activity that would be unacceptable if a woman did it and this man is doing immense damage to other crossdressers. I had been happily buying quite expensive clothes in one Edinburgh boutique after trying them on, but on a subsequent visit I heard that the poor woman had been so traumatised by what this man had done in her changing room that she would no longer allow any men to try things on. She had my sympathy. This guy should be on the sex offender's register. If we want to be treated with respect we have to treat others with respect - and treat the clothes we try on with respect. I think a sexual variation becomes a perversion when it has victims.
    My daughter had a friend at 16 that worked in store where clerks had dressing rooms for both sexes. Her friend was working one night when a man came in took two pairs of men's pants into the dressing room leaving just enough room for her to see and did the dirty deed. She was in shock. Called security, but he was gone before they could get there.

I was in an upscale dept store about 20 years ago in the lingerie department. I saw a guy grab an expensive bra and put it in his jacket. He realized that I had seen him do it and he indicated I could do it too. It was kind of crazy that they had no one in the department. He left as an attendant came in. I told her what happened and what he looked like, but he got away. I actually saw him in the mall but couldn't catch up with him.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I think that one reason I've had people accept me is that I'm the same person no matter how I'm dressed. I never wore outlandish clothes even when I went full fem in a dress back when I was young. I don't push or over act what I'm not. While I wear women's clothes and often women recognize my bra lines, or the clothes I'm wearing it is not in their face.
    Last edited by lingerieLiz; 03-03-2019 at 11:03 PM.

Banned Spammer
    Saying something is "their" problem is being kind of douchey in a way because their response is a direct response to what you have done.
    Essentially if you dress like a 2 dollar hooker its your fault for the responses you get.
    Don't dress like a 2 dollar hooker and chances are others will have no problem with you at all.

PS I know that some here live in a bubble thinking the world should work the way THEY want it to but sadly thats not the case.
    Reality is what people think of you is directly related to how you act and present.
    I have people say to me all the time wow I didn't know you were gay, you don't act gay!
    I find that rude as hell but it is what it is I don't have time to bitch about it.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Reminds me of a ex roommate of mine from college days who called me a pervert for eating a bown of "Fruit Loops" cereal . I'll admit I had a fondness for Tucan Sam
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Platinum Member
    In summary, it’s most often better to think, ask and discuss before acting.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    I tend to think they want to get caught so they don't have to make the first move in trying to explain or admit whats going on with them.

PS just my opinion from many years of reading those threads.
    If you think I am talking about you I am not.
    Lol can confirm this was actually me...

The only way IMO.
    Last edited by Kas; 03-04-2019 at 04:28 AM.

I always bite the head off chocolate frogs first.

Now that's perverted.

I have never turned them over to perve on their genitalia though.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Pervy in today's talk is often used as a description of "seemingly acting" perverted. The "almost got caught " threads and the confirming[supportive posts] give off the feeling that whatever the OP could have "gotten caught at" wasn't "so good" in the OP's mind....I hope some people now better understand..
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

I have seen threads where some one mentions getting caught by the mailman or a neighbor stopping by. Then you will see responses as to if they think the person liked it, or were even turned on by seeing them getting caught. This is the pervy I though the OP was talking about. Maybe because I don't want to read that kind of stuff and it bothers me a little.

But overall I feel like I have to behave a little better just to make sure I am not seen as some pervy crossdresser. But I even feel this in male mode to act a certain way to not be seen as pervy.

Banned Spammer
    Thats the difference between a CDer a trans person and a perve.
    Getting your jollies when people see you is pervy.
    If you are trans people seeing you is not a turn on.
    If you are a CD you may not want to be seen or "discovered" but you don't get a sexual thrill over it.
    I think there in lies the difference.

Tracii,I agree..I just don't think that some have really given any effort toward "normalizing their desires"...How do they expect to win anyone over ?

Some people think anything out of the so called norm is perverted.
    I've been trying to get my wife to wear a dress for about 20 years now and she thinks I'm all messed up!
    When I told her about my CDing two years ago she says "it all makes sense now about about me wanting her to wear a dress"
    She says she'll never wear a dress for me!
    I guess that's why I have 120 dresses!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Acting pervy?? A man that puts on women's clothing for no other reason but enjoy the thrill of looking like a women. That's pervy, in case you didn't know. The pot calling the kettle black. Seems rather pretentious in a back handed sort of way.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Exclamation Why is everyone ignoring the elephant in the room!?

SEX WHILE DRESSED! That's going to be considered pervy by most folks!

U get turned on by your female image and/or the clothes themselves! And, have self sex. We have 100's of pantie fetishers here alone!

I had the hardest time getting over getting turned on by my dressing. Much more difficult than I did getting over the dressing part itself!

An old girlfriend broke up with me. At first she thot Sherry was cool. But, after awhile she got jealous of hearing about her and broke it off. And, she didn't even know about my being turned by it!

Yes, many people think we r pervs. And, I admit in my case they r rite!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by QueenJeanette View Post
    The pot calling the kettle black. Seems rather pretentious in a back handed sort of way.
    Not sure who you are referring to...I am an out and full time transwoman have have been for years. I was commenting that the behavior of some others could well be viewed as pervy or twisted by someone else close to you if you haven't made the effort to explain yourself.Such as "Why do you feel a need to wear a bra,you don't have any boobs like mine?" Said a matronly wife to her mid aged husband...Not twisted if it can be explained...perhaps that wife may see it differently. Or,discovering the husbands trunkload of panties...some of which are "soiled"...

Banned Read only
    I still think we need to be careful here throwing these labels around especially after reading Tracii's reply .

It's a fine dividing line sometimes between the sexual buzz and making the next step to getting use to being seen dressed and finally feeling normal to step out the door .

You can't condemn people for taking these steps , most of us have been through the stages of underdressing , taking more daring steps , wondering if people noticed , OK getting turned on sometimes with the thought of those actions . Is it perverse or just evolving ? I wear a bra now because I need to wear one the thrill factor has gone , so much of these issues revolve round being out comfortably in the RW, the majority of us have to find a balance . A few may continue to practice perverse behaviour but hopefully not for long , it was a distubing story of the guy being caught mastubating in a changing cubicle with an unsettling outcome on the SA . I'm in and out changing areas often I hope I never loose that privelege through some thoughtless jerk .

I do find it unsettling sometimes with the suggestive nature of some threads , they appear to be worded to excite the reader into a sexual high , some members continually post threads of this nature , is it a naive question to ask why ? What do they get out of it , is it perverse behaviour ? I hope some of them have waterproof keyboards !!
    Last edited by Teresa; 03-05-2019 at 07:46 AM.

I used to visit an office building in the evenings for an appointment. I was always in male mode, except for panties. The floor had a male and female bathroom. It was quiet at that hour so Id discretely use the womans bathroom. I wasnt trying to upset anyone, but the womans bathroom was the appropriate one for me psychologically. I never imagined that Id come to a point when going into a womans bathroom felt necessary and impossible to resist

I can explain why I wear a bra. It's sexually stimulating to me. This is considered perverted by pretty much everyone isn't it? I just don't see this forum as a place to talk about my fetishes etc.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Sports bras are simple and discreet and yes sexually exciting too

Banned Spammer
    Ressie I agree I would rather not hear about someone's fetishes.
    Others love to share theirs and thats fine I don't have to read the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    SEX WHILE DRESSED! That's going to be considered pervy by most folks!

I had the hardest time getting over getting turned on by my dressing. Much more difficult than I did getting over the dressing part itself!

Yes, many people think we r pervs. And, I admit in my case they r rite!
    Agreed. Though not true for all, there are many of us who have or had a sexual connection to dressing. Many of us have carried this additional sexual *baggage* with us our entire lives. For those that aren't carrying it, I can assure you that it is very heavy at times as it adds weight to the already heavy dressing/feminine baggage you know well.

I, too, had a more difficult time getting past the sexual turn-on part, than dressing itself. At times I still struggle with it because I feel as though it shouldn't be the true me, it's some other external me. I should say that at times I don't want it to be me, but know and accept that it is. And it is that way for many others as well.

There seems to be an underlying thread to this thread of, "Hey part-time pervy girls who get turned on by dressing, don't ruin it for the rest of us who don't, and are trying to make our way in the world as women. And also, because we don't feel this way, let's pretend that it's not prevalent."

Suggesting that those of us who are (sometimes or all-the-time) sexually aroused by dressing shouldn't conduct such activities (or talk about them) is the same as suggesting we shouldn't dress at all. Yes, it's fair to suggest being smart about it, if possible. But does anyone think that if a girl could stay out of her wife's panty drawer and having her way with multiple pairs, by choice, she wouldn't already be doing so?

I agree with not embarrassing oneself in public, committing indecent acts, crimes, or other such activities. That helps no one.

Those of us in the part-time or full-time *pervy* camp have great respect for the girls that have the courage to go out in public, or transition to live as transwomen. You do things every day that many of us dream about, but will never have the opportunity or the courage that you do. We're very happy for you.

But, that doesn't make *us* second-class girls, and that's what some of this commentary feels like.