Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Had a first today

Had a first today

So I had a first today. Usually I only wear any feminine clothing at home and usually it is nothing much. Well today I thought I would be a bit adventurous, for me at least, and put on a pair of panties to wear out of my apartment. It is a bit of emotions of excitement and anxiety.

The first time you go out in anything femine it’s important and panties arnt what men wear so its a huge rush to be out wearing them

Good for you Joanne, that's a first step...now you can move on from there one step at a time

Joanne,

We all start somewhere and I know what you mean about the emotions. Once you've become more accustomed to the feeling then I'd suggest you try adding either holdups or tights but if you do.........hold on to your hat as they say. They are far more sensual, you know you're wearing them every step you take.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

hopefully you had on more than your panties, go at your own pace, congratz to you
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

I think that was what I did the first time, I swore everyone could tell with their x-ray vision. My heart was ready to jump out of my chest it was beating so hard.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Joanne, nobody knows, so reason to stress.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Been there done that and lived to tell about it just like you did.
    Really its a very small thing but quite important in the grand scheme of things.

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    The longest journey begins with a single step. Congratulations!
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

Yes, it’ll be a rush the first time. Maybe the second and third time, too.

After a while, it’ll be the most natural thing in the world.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Got to start somewhere. It gets easier.

Congrats on taking what I am sure are going to be many more first steps! Did you go anywhere special or just where you normally would?

It is a small step, but it is a step no-less.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Oh that’s great Joanne. I know we all have mixed emotions at the start of excitement and terror and mixed in but it only gets better. First one is the hardest and you’ve got over that hurdle

Congratulations on taking your first, of many, steps to expand your cding world. Like you, I was hesitant for a long time worrying about getting caught, but I finally gave in, wore a pair of panties and went out. I don’t remember my time line, but now, I don’t hesitate a second. I wear panties daily and hose most days...sometimes a bra or camisole...never a problem. I’ve gone out dressed completely, but sometimes dressing underneath is more exciting....just your secret. Best to you on your new adventures.

Good for you, get used to them because it's addicting.

Hi, Joanne.

For what it's worth, coming from a total stranger...I'm proud of you. Good for you! Congratulations. <3

Hi, Joanne.

You know that this will not be the last time you go out wearing panties...…...right? Congratulations you are on your way.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Joanne86 View Post
    So I had a first today. Usually I only wear any feminine clothing at home and usually it is nothing much. Well today I thought I would be a bit adventurous, for me at least, and put on a pair of panties to wear out of my apartment. It is a bit of emotions of excitement and anxiety.
    What a huge step! Imagine how much easier it'll be next time when you wear panties out of your apartment and actually have pants on over them.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

This brings me back to the early '80s when I bought pantyhose from a vending machine and wore them under my jeans and cowboy boots. But after all these years it can still be rather exciting to wear something girly underneath.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

I remember my first time. I went to bed with bright yellow panties and was driving to go shopping when I remembered I still had them on! I still went shopping, but wasn't going to use any urinals!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Could u feel everyone staring at u, Joanne!?

Good practice for the 1st time u wear a dress out in public!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Congrats! It's always so exhilarating the first time you go out wearing something that no one else knows about.

A first time for wearing anythng out is always a thrill, then you learn just how to push the boundaries a little.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Congrats, That is a very significant step forward and a very fun thing to do.
    Crissy