Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Had a first today

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Gosh, you're so brave

You go girl. That was my first step out of my cave. now being retire I wear them 24/7.In the colder weather I go with a bra and my forms
    Angie

I think its a good sign when wearing panties becomes something you forget because its so natural

Any day or night wearing ANYTHING, under-dressed or not, is a happy time for me!
    Never minimize what you can do... underwear, or bra, or more, as long as it feels good and is a good thing for you, as long as it doesn't set you back with anything going on in your life.
    Embrace the times you can express yourself, and not be judged harshly.
    Enjoy it when you can!

As others have said, it's great to do something for the first time. Even those who have been going out like this for a long time will still remember the initial nervousness well! This is a step forward for you and you will likely soon do this without any apprehension at all.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

I remember my first times going out. I started wearing panties to work. Such a rush. Almost got caught wearing nylons and one of those old thong style leotards to shop class at school. Wish I still had that leotard. I loved that thing.😭

Platinum Member
    Hi Joanne , That is something that you will remember for a long time. >Orchid ..oo..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

And now you're on your way.

Congrats,
    Anne

Not my first, however after a very long time, it felt like a first. Last weekend, with the wife at work I decided to under-dress and head out for a walk on a sunny winter day. I wore my favourite lingerie, longline bra, pantyhose, slip and my new and best girdle, a Rago 6210. All was fine at first and then it become somewhat uncomfortable. Not sure if it was the extra few pounds or the firm girdle. I quickly solved the issue by shortening my stride and walking slower. I guess the girdle was forcing me to walk more ladylike and to simply enjoy the moment-I have a lot to learn prior to venturing out enfemme!

I've been out with panties a few years and now I don't even worry about it. It gives me such a nice feeling inside secretly knowing. Just have to be careful bending over, but really I'm caring about that less and less. The hard part is find the right pair that make me feel feminine and comfortable.

I've been here all of two days and I'm ASTONISHED by how many of you reflect the identical feelings I've had most of my [sorta] young life. Thanks to you all!!!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

You're an astonishment, Donna! Thanks for being

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I do have so far to go! Thank you all for your bravery