Thread: Out shopping with breast.

Out shopping with breast.

Put on a sports bra and made it to around a c cup. Sort of small for my chest. I didn't want to be two big my first time outside with a bra and sock bobbies. Went shopping for 4 hours. Picked up a few more sport bras and some spandex pants (nice a tight). I've been wearing those under my jeans. Almost got a couple of dresses but, size is an issue. I might have to go to a dress boutique or something. I'm short and stocky. Nobody said a word to me although one old lady glared at me and the cashier at one store was staring at my tits. Made me smile. I'm really getting into this so when I got home I ordered some breast forums in a c and d cup. Excited about the hole thing. This spring I'm in need of some hair removal and I need to address my makeup inadequate skill set.

Good for you!! And phbt to the old glaring lady. 💋

I pretty sure Walmart has clothes that will fit "short and stocky." The thrift store is another good option for your first few dresses. Kohl's has different sizes for women scattered around the store. Have fun shopping!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I find my sports bras fit rite they hold my forms B thru H!
    And, u bought pants.

So, u didn't have to wear your forms out unless u WANTED some attention, Jeanette, did u?
    I commend u on buying various other forms sizes!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Way to go on the getting out and about, I would worry about the lady looking at you or the cashier staring that seems normal as I understand from my wife.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Good for you getting out there and enjoying yourself.
    Finding clothes is not that hard I am short and way past stocky myself.

Jeanette,

Be careful on how you present going out, you don't want to attract too much attention.

It is good to get out and shop though.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Yeah best to not go out with the intent to shock people you come in contact with.

I have forms both C & D that I use for my in home dressing but I wear each and every day a pocket bra with a half cup fillet that gives my man boobs a firm A. It has never been given a glance so my next step is to grow them up to a B. Baby steps are better than no steps.
    WW

Silver Member
    I was going up the escalator in one of the department stores near where I live. I had a white polyester blouse on. I don't need forms but was wearing a b cup bra which gave plenty or projection. The top hung from the girls down in the front. Happened to look down and some woman was eyeing me. She never took her eyes off me as I was going up. I was tempted to wave.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I find my sports bras fit rite they hold my forms B thru H!
    And, u bought pants.

So, u didn't have to wear your forms out unless u WANTED some attention, Jeanette, did u?
    I commend u on buying various other forms sizes!
    I've got about 12 or 15 bras now, 6 are sport bras in various sizes and the other well they just don't fix right with my body. We will see what happens with the forms. I'm not sure if I was looking for attention or just reaction. It was an experiment I guess. I'm sure if they were bigger I would have see some others react. As soon as I get my sizing down I'm going to buy a couple of dresses, shoes, and jewelry. I want to look like a women before I go total drag in public. I'm thinking I'll have to take some time off from work to get into a cosmetology class but the timing has to be right. Maybe a trip out to Las Vegas would be more appropriate.

Got a set of forms today. I think these are the c cups. D cup is in transit. These work and look rather well with a couple of the bras that I got. I think I'll keep them. Wearing them now with summer shirt short sleeves and some spandex pants. I I'm down 7 lbs but, I still need to loose another 20 lbs. Photo pending..

Just start HRT and you can have the real thing!

If you are going out with D cup you need to be careful. I think you will attract more attention and this may be unwanted male attention! Yes the idea of tottering down the street in sexy clothes with your tits wobbling is fine but how many real women do it? Take care and if you have a female friend to check you out do take advice. Hair removal and careful make up is a must for me at least.

I’m sure this will be a very dumb question to most of you, but I just got new breast forms in (c cup) and ordered a new pocket bra but the pockets were entirely too large. Is it necessary to use the pocket bra or would a regular bra work for the night?

I experiment with different combinations. For instance, I bought an XS lace neck high bralette that needed to be filled with C cup forms. If I were CIS I would have returned it as XS is suppose to be the right size for 32A boobs. I never really know what works until I try wearing it, but I've had good luck with lace bras and forms. Or just buy 32A bras that I can fill without forms.

Thanks Marion for the advice!