Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: About these maids outfits

About these maids outfits

What exactly is it that you get out of it? Is it just something fem to wear to make cleaning fun? Does it make you feel submissive? Or something else, both?

I showed my husband the thread about the maid outfits and he said it might be fun to have one, but we didnt really get the chance to talk about it. If he wants it to clean the house that's great. If its a submissive thing, I think I'd be ok with at least trying it, I could see some fun there.

When I google this kind of thing it's hard to tell what is real and what isn't, I'd assume a lot of it is just fantasy. His dressing has never been a sexual thing, but Friday night while he was completely dressed up I initiated some..fun time lol with me kind of taking charge and it was really great.

I'm going to talk to him about it tonight but wanted to get some insight before hand.
    11/15/12 ride or die

Silver Member
    The outfits simply look adorably sexy to me .. black and white only.

if i ever had a chance to wear one, what the hey something for the scrapbook maybe, but i wont be cleaning the house in one funtime with someone taking charge think i could adapt
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

I can understand that, since a girl in the French maid outfit is a typical male fantasy

For me it siimilar to what I get out of dressing up in other women’s clothing, just a different look or style. I like dressing up and all it entails, the lingerie, makeup, hair nails, clothes. It can be formal wear, casual, business look, fantasy, whatever. The sexual side can be a part of dressing or not, its up to you and your husband to decide.

If you want to do dominant and submissive, go for it. There are no rules saying you can’t both dress up in maids outfits either. Discuss and try what sounds fun to both of you.
    Rebecca Bas

With me it is a party thing, something to clown about in, mine always makes a great conversation piece.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

They don't really thrill me. If I am cleaning it is in guy mode. Just my 2 cents.
    Be Yourself, And Be Fabulous While Doing it!

katie would you try one if you had the chance, for me it would have to be a quality one not a cheezy costume type.
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    I would suppose the same thing that GG's get out of it, a chance to look sexy, a little risque, a bit of romance, some titillation, a bit of visual "hey look at me."
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Hi Katie, I think you’re on the money.

I don’t get it either, but it’s a typical male fantasy.

Michelle

To me they look sexy and are damn sexy to wear. I've only ever worn mine at home and in LGBTQ+ friendly environments. Never for real work. It is much too nice for that.

Why? Like a lot of things I enjoy, I haven't a clue and at my age I don't have enough time left to ponder.

Katie, speaking for me only!

I don´t like french maid outfits. I am a submissive myself, but it is something that does not turn me on. When I dress, I want to be a different person, not just a fantasy (I know it is not possible, but that´s what I desire). And IMHO, the outfit is just a fantasy, sometimes used by dommes to humiliate the submissives.

My opinion!

Kisses

Patricia

Aspiring Member
    I've never done the French Maid thing myself. I understand that anything feminine releases feel-good neurotransmitters in my brain. The more feminine, the better. Things like French Maid costumes, Brolita outfits, and Dirndl dresses all seem so very feminine and I can see how they would be fun. It's not so much a submissive thing as an ultra feminine thing.

Aspiring Member
    I have more women's clothes than most women but there is not and will never be a maid outfit or a wedding dress. I don't wear stuff a real woman would not wear and I do not have gender ID issues - it is simply my taste. I like to look elegant not like someone dressing up. I confess I have a nurse's dress (which I have not worn in many years) but is a real one not a fancy dress one. And even real nurses don't wear them any more.

Hell-o Katie,
    I’m thinkin’ you should each get one. If it works out the way I think it may, you’ll have the cleanest house ever. (except for the bedroom of course!)
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Seems fetishy to me … and hey … whatever floats your boat . I think of it as a 'sexy fantasy'. A little like "sl*t-o-ween" where a lot of the costumes advertised to GGs are 'sexy nurse' or 'sexy school girl' or 'sexy maid' or 'sexy pirate'. Everyone likes to feel sexy sometimes in a fantasy role play sort of way. But if YOU don't find him sexy when he wears it, he may be missing the mark.
    Last edited by Macey; 01-06-2019 at 07:47 PM.

Can't help it, just way too cute. I'd like one to wear on the days I don't want to wear my tutu, but I can't find one in my size.

DeeDee

I had one. May still have it, but I have no idea where it is. I bought it because I found it at Goodwill. This one isn't like a halloween costume. More elaborate/better made. I suppose it is still by definition a costume. I'm not into costumes and almost never dress to stay in, and I wouldn't wear this thing ANYWHERE. I did wear it for a girlfriend. I'd talked about it for a long time before I actually did it. It's one of those things that we'd both have to be in the right mood for. It was fun and sexy to wear for a little while, along with heels I can't walk in far enough to wear them out for long either. It's really a nice break to not be as serious as we usually are about this stuff. I didn't clean house! Also, given that I've pretty much given up wearing the short/sexy stuff in public it was an extra fun break for me. There's nothing wrong with wearing something just for the sheer fun of it.

Aspiring Member
    Not into it. I dress to express my gender identity, at least the feminine side of it. So I just want to look like an ordinary woman. If I'm cleaning the house in female mode it's in casual clothing, i.e. jeans, casual skirt, shorts or leggings, top, probably no makeup other than some lipstick.

I bought my maid uniform because I thought it would be fun and look cute and with petticoats I think its both. When I was little I saw some french maid uniforms along with many dresses with petticoats in the movies and wanted to wear them. So now I have, satisfied that desire. Fun to wear for photos have been to a Halloween party or two. As for chores I think photos doing chores a little role playing is fun. But I know they will not increase productivity at least in my case! But they make me Happy.

Kathie,

Wearing a maid outfit is simply a role playing. Check out the gallery and see how many people present as maids, nurses, school-girls, hookers and especially teenagers in very short skirts. There is nothing wrong with that. Some people are extroverts and exhibitionists, some are not.

I, like many others dress for comfort and personal satisfaction. As a MIAD I do not go out, so I prefer normal, more conservative clothes.
    GeorgeA
    formerly Salerba

"a miad" Man-in-a-Dress

I might model one for a girlfriend, but I don't see much if any attraction to this sort of thing. As usual, whatever works for you is your decision.

Like most, I have my fetishes and fantasies, but they don't include either maid's outfits or wedding dresses, which seem to be two common interests here.

- Diane

French maid outfit yes, wedding dress not so much. Something about 5” black heels, black seamed stockings and that short skirt..oh la la! Haven’t worn it in a while but I somehow gravitated to it early on when I was a teenager and have some pictures somewhere from the early days. Funny thing though, I would have been fired for not cleaning enough and doing my job. Too busy preening and looking in the mirror.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I don't get it either and it seems like a fetish thing like guys wanting to nail the live in maid on the side or something.
    I really don't see the draw to it.
    Dressing for me is about who I am and the presentation not the clothes or some sexual fetish fantasy.
    I don't dress to fulfill some fantasy.