Thread: Losing the desire to dress, anyone else deal this Help?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Losing the desire to dress, anyone else deal this Help?

I’m losing the drive or need to dress, and I miss it. About 10 years ago when I turned 50, decided to lose the weight and start working on my feminine image. I went further then I ever thought I could. I got to the point where I went everywhere as a woman, shows, shopping, dinner and travel.
    About three years ago my back went bad and got worse, along with it I gained weight. Before I went into surgery, I purged, incase I didn’t make it back.
    Now a year after surgery my back is better, and I am 60 lbs overweight. I am losing weight and confident I will be successful.
    I used to spend so much time anticipating and preparing for a day out. Now it all seems like a too much bother. Mind you I still fell have those feelings, but just can’t get motivated enough to do it.
    This makes me even more depressed.
    Anyone else have this trouble with getting older?

Me in happier days
    Attached Images Attached Images