Thread: Estrogens increased..

Estrogens increased..

Last week I had my fifth endo appointment. 3 months ago by my request she switch to pills instead patches.
    For around 2 month dose was lowered to half, then increased to same patches level.
    In this appointment she rise it another third for my complaint on some sleep issues.
    Wandering how physical changes will be now.
    Last edited by Devi SM; 03-04-2019 at 06:44 PM.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Aspiring Member
    Hi Nessa,
    Frankly, I am not sure if one could equate dosage of estrogen in patches to dosage in pills. The way I understand it, the net effect is not 100% identical but I am not an endo. About the sleep, I mentioned in my other thread, that one benefit of Progesterone (Prometrium) that my endo prescribed me is that it improves the sleep so much so, that you should only take it before going to bed. You fall asleep faster and sleep better. Not that I had problem sleeping before, but I feel the effect of it if I don't go to bed right away after taking it.
    (And I do feel my breasts growth kicked in into the next gear as I am 5 days in only since starting taking it)

Thank Katia for your comment.
    It's possible to equate the dose. What you're talking is that both work differently but it's looked to achieve e the same result.
    I can't disclosure here specific doses but I did my own research and match with what endo told me.
    I didn't have problem with sleeping but how I wake up in the middle of the night, for pee, which is a side effect of piro but my problem was my feelings when waking up in the middle of the night. It's been a week since estrogen increased and that problem didn't show up again.
    So are you taking progesterone but no estrogen?
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Aspiring Member
    Hi Nessa,
    I was referring to one of the side effects of Prometrium, which is a micronized Progesterone pills I take. It is not related to estrogen but I pointed out this side effect which is often listed as positive benefit, for those who has issues falling asleep and staying asleep, since you mentioned issue with sleeping. I am not advocating to use it but rather only mentioned this as an interesting fact I learned myself and thought it may be interesting for you to know.
    Katya