Thread: Skiing while dressed?

Skiing while dressed?

Has anyone ever tried skiing while dressed? I have worn my panties and nylons skiing lots of times because they are so easy to hide but never more than that. I’ve always wanted to try wearing forms and everything but never been brave enough.

Don't you mean "skiing while under-dressed?". Outer skiwear is, apart from some of the colours, pretty much unisex. If I did ski, I would choose pink or purple salopettes and jacket, just like I have pink trim on a pair of hiking shoes and most of my hiking trousers are ladies styles with opposite fly fastenings. I may not risk the forms while ski-ing, just in case a hard fall would split the casing.

I can imagine that quite a few male skiers do wear nylons for extra warmth. This is not uncommon in the building trade and my father-in-law always wore nylons to work in winter as an engineer in large cold aircraft hangars.

I have to ask a question though, if the panties and nylons are hidden, is it crossdressing? Just as, when a tree falls in a forest and nobody is there to hear it, does it make a noise?
    Rachel,

As a crossdresser my personality has several facets. Therefore, I suppose I can be forgiven for being facetious.

I bought a women's ski suit about ten years ago and the only way you can tell is the way the trouser fly does up.

I am under dressed all the time and no one notices as ski wear is bulky at best.

I have worn slim fitting clothes in really cold weather but it is difficult to see except your ski tag does have identification on it and you just have to avoid seeing a liftie that knows you at the gate, if they are watching. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I totally agree nylons can be worn for warmth. However, the thigh high ones I wear don’t really fit that definition. And the reason I’ve never worn the forms is mine are very large. I’m not so sure I could do my jacket up over them. But I was thinking about using a friends discount and getting some women’s ski outerwear that they should fit under. But I know what you mean about everything being unisex. It really is the color and sometimes how tight everything is. I was just hoping I could find a ladies jacket that is cut for large breasts.

Mid January I went cross country skiing fully dressed (including forms and wig). It had been 28 years since I had last been on skis. Still, I was disappointed at the number of times I fell. Only AFTER that trip did it occur to me that the weight of the forms probably changed my center of gravity, and might have contributed to the falls.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelPortugal View Post
    I have to ask a question though, if the panties and nylons are hidden, is it crossdressing?
    Yes, it is crossdressing.

I would TOTALLY go skiing crossdressed. Of course, that wouldn't be necessarily practical, as it would require getting things that may not be worn on a regular basis. But, it would still be fun!
    Letting the girl in me out.
    More pictures here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/165304654@N04/albums

I am a ski instructor and almost everything I wear to work is from the women's section except my uniform. My pink and white striped ski socks elicit smiles and encouraging comments from female coworkers when changing in the coed locker room. I replied truthfully with a smile: "They were on sale - 2 pair for $10, and I like the colors ." Students have also giggled when I showed them demonstrating how to wear ski boots: "Nothing in your boot but your foot and one pair of socks. Pull your tights out of the boots and double them back to avoid pressure points on your shins." No one in the locker room has commented on the footless tights that I wear daily as a base layer, or the mock-neck women's sweater that I wear on cold days. My skis are also a women's "Astra" model but not too obvious. They are a pretty shade of blue.

oh how I remember skiing and having on my Maria clothing and tights on to keep warm....much more comfortable than wearing sweats underneath my ski bib. I did try skiing with my forms a few times years ago...since I had a bib and a "loose jacket" there wasn't much of an issue, but I didn't sit there and drop my "bib" so to speak when we took a break. Oh and, back then I only has smaller forms so with the turtle neck and outfit on, they were almost invisible....

if only I go could skiing again.....<sigh> enjoy yourself and have fun!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    If underdressing satisfies u, great!

But, ski gear is pretty unisex. It's your long wig that mostly defines your fem look at a distance!

Here's how I looked at the lodge:

27927.jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Thanks for everyone’s thoughts. I think I’m going to try it out this season. Just need to get a new pair of smaller forms first.👍⛷😘

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Love the look docrobbysherry. Totally going to go for that.

Platinum Member
    Hi Lady Stig , Skiing fully Cross-dressed is ok Till you take a tumble and brake something
    and the Paramedics have to undress you. >Orchid ..oo..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

ski instructor

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    Hi Lady Stig , Skiing fully Cross-dressed is ok Till you take a tumble and brake something
    and the Paramedics have to undress you. >Orchid ..oo..
    Very true.

And, skiing on women's skis, if you have the weight and build of a man, (with or without boobs), especially at the high end needed to teach the upper levels, may speed up your involvement with the Ski Patrol.

And, any of you thinking about women's boots, be aware that a women's boot will have a lower leg shaft of a different length than the same size men's boot because the female Achilles tendon is usually shorter than a man's. Thereby leaving you more susceptible to a lower leg injury. Good luck finding a feminine leg cast.

Play with the clothes, if you don't mind risking the embarrassment when they expose your injury before transport, but, the hard goods are more safety oriented then stylish. Bite the bullet and go drab.

Ski fast and crazy!

Good luck

I ski exclusively as Danielle! Every piece of clothing, every piece of equipment (skis, boots, helmet) all women’s. Skiing crossdressed is imho the easiest ‘pass’ EVER. Sitting in the gondola or on the chair most people don’t even say hi so giving it away with the voice is pretty much nonexistent I can’t tell you how many thousands of people I’ve sat next to literally touching elbows/hips and they never knew... I love the amount of movement I get out of my forms just skiing groomers, bumps omg look out lol! Come to vail take a lap with me!

-d
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

I'vewarm hose but mostly for warmth. I have ridden bicycle dressed with wig and forms It was fun but really to much trouble getting really sweaty. Now modeling some ski suits might be lots of fun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

I think I’m just going to start with under dressing until I can find a good ski outfit. I tried biking in a sports bra. It was a trail that no one ever uses so felt safe. Hit a bump and one of my forms fell out. Luckily it didn’t break.