Thread: OK Girls, Holiday home open for summer!!!

OK Girls, Holiday home open for summer!!!

Lol, just arrived at my holiday home in Lancaster, all is well, can get dressed in peace now, don't have to keep running to bed and breakfasts. Wish I had some of you girls her with me to chat and swap makeup and clothes, lol

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Lancaster where ? I need a vacation ! LOL
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Sounds like the U.K.

Enjoy your summer Deb.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    Hi Debs , That sounds like a great hide away spot. >Orchid ..oO..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Yes, Lancaster UK, your welcome to come and stay

Now, thats what we need. A list of UK members with holiday homes around the country willing to let out at reasonable prices LOL. Shame Lancaster is so far away or i would be there myself. Anyone got a place in the south? My wife and i are looking for somewhere different this year ( tongue in cheek )

Simple answer, buy a towing caravan or motor home. Holliday where ever whenever you like! Have to admit however they can be a bit tight on hanging space!

Helen, you hit the nail on the head. I have often suggested we buy a motor home, but my wife's answer is always " there is not enough room for two sets of womens clothes and shoes LOL. My man wardrobe fits in a primark bag, but my "Other" clothes take up two wardrobes, not to mention my wife's in three wardrobes, then the shoes! where do we put them?

Aspiring Member
    To those considering a motor home consider a trailer and tow vehicle. You can park the trailer and still have something reasonable size to drive around. It won't sit unused all winter or off season or when you aren't using it. The tow vehicle can be used for transportation during this time. Nothing worse than leaving machinery sitting unused for months at a time and expecting it to all work again with no problems. The only real system on a trailer is the brakes and they are simple and the parts for a tow vehicle aren't in the truck range of $$$. I admit you may still have AC, heat, and refrigeration in a trailer but if these stop working you won't be stuck on the road and you would have them in a motor home too. Sherrii

We've tried the camper trailer ( had three different ones and finally found the one we like), we have also had a motor home but had to tow a runaround vehicle also and the motor home used a lot of fuel. We love camping and traveling and have spent when we both retired one whole month traveling. Saw many states in the western part of the U.S. and now anticipate seeing the eastern half before we get too much older. If we could pull our camper over Debs we might come see ya but there's not a road to your part of the world yet.... Lol. You look like a fun girl to hang out with. Enjoy the summer home.