Thread: My Down Blouse Moment,

Silver Member

My Down Blouse Moment,

Today I was at the mall and the eyeglass store was empty, so I went in to see what they had. I was looking at the women’s glasses when an older woman came up and told me the men’s glasses were on the other wall over there and walked off. I kept looking and a younger woman came up and asked if she could help me. By then I had found 3 pairs I was thinking about. She looked at them as I tried them on, then suggested another pair that she thought I would like. They were a little more fem than I had picked out but looked better on me. I had looked at another store a week before and had my prescription with me.

She cleaned the glasses and had me sit down across from her. I leaned forward and didn’t think about the blouse I had on which had a deep V neck line. It was a loose-fitting silk shirt that hung from the girls and my bra top and camisole were barely hidden when I was standing. I could see her eyes fix on my chest momentarily and then look up which confirmed the down blouse moment. I’ve had boobs since I was a teen and wear a B cup which I fully fill so it isn’t a lot of projection but more in line with small busted women. I had been in other stores and didn’t get any strange looks.

The SA marked my new glasses and told me that they would be ready in an hour. When I came back, they weren’t quite ready, so we talked about how cold it was outside and she wished she had worn boots like I had which were women’s booties. I asked her where she liked shopping in the mall. She told me she liked my top which was a dark green paisley design and had seen it in the store. By this time, it was like two women talking about fashion. My glasses were ready, and she adjusted them. She said comeback, you will need more than one pair to go with everything. I promised to.

A great story when a sales clerk is non concerned wether a CD or a GG is setting across from her and treats you like a lady wants to be treated.

Thanks for sharing! I rotate between different style of prescription glasses.

Sounds like this woman was real and down to earth, Im glad it went well

Curious if the older woman was still hovering around or if she fully retreated elsewhere

A day in the life. Thanks for sharing. Now, remember the boots! ❤️

Moral of story, the older women lost a sale.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Platinum Member
    Hi Liz , She really sounds like a great SA. >Orchid ..oo..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I found that some assistants were interested if you had an androgynous look, they then had to work out who and why.

Curiosity on their part, that is what it's all about.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Had a similar thing happen to me no too long ago. Oddly enough I was looking at body lotion at Walmart of all places. An older SA walked right up to me, looked me right in the eyes, pointed and told me the men’s lotions were “over there.” She turned and walked away. Some nerve I thought. I just stayed there and found what I wanted and went about my business. I was dressed completely in drab! How did she know I wasn’t picking something up for my wife? I did see her a few times on other visits, but not recently. Maybe she got fired. -Meg

I had a similar eyeglass experience, without the blouse and boobs detail. The more perceptive, experienced, attendant understood my needs and helped clue in the other. We aren't the majority, and many barely notice us. When some do, they don't know how to react, respond, etc. Doesn't bother me as long as they aren't rude or threatening.

Oh, BTW I am wearing my girl glasses in my profile pic. I think they make such a feminine difference.
    Last edited by Julie MA; 03-06-2019 at 08:24 PM.
    Inside my heart is breaking
    My make-up may be flaking
    But my smile still stays on

Silver Member
    She was off doing paperwork and when a woman came in she waited oh her. I don't know if the SA was paid on commission, but if so she won.

Years ago I had been to a department store several times looking at dresses, women's suits, etc. I wanted them for a weekend trip so I rushed in and bought everything I needed and headed for the airport. The gal that had helped me some wasn't there. The next week I went back to look at the new sale items. The gal saw me and said she wished she had been there. I told her I did too and promised to make sure she got the sale.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I agree, I had an SA that told me I couldn't try on an expensive dress. The dressing room was off to the side of the show room. OK, I went to the next section and and asked the SA there. She said sure and I bought the dress from her. Was in that town for awhile and made sure I used that SA.