Thread: Danger zone, pink fog is thickening!

Danger zone, pink fog is thickening!

Help, I've just spent the last 2 hours making myself pretty and now have an overwhelming desire to do something, almost anything, but I really can't take a chance of getting caught. I'm in a hotel room in DC for work, here too often to risk being seen, but I've been to the door 3 times and backed down. I'm going to pack my purse, wish me luck if I do over come common sense and self control. I do plan on sneaking out later in the week, anyone here have suggestions for places to go? I'm considering driving back to NJ as Jamie, too many malls not to!

For all the down sides of CD'ing, I do truly love the intensity of these feelings, anyone else?

Jamie

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Happy memories. The work trip away the evenings dressed. Walking out and driving home. Enjoy, it has been too many years.

I really can't take a chance of getting caught
    and

here too often to risk being seen
    What I get out of this post is that you are there for work and "can't take the chance of getting caught". Perhaps it's better to wait until you are not on what would be considered a "work trip" and stay in your room. You did not say if there were others from your job staying at the same hotel that might see you. Driving home dressed would probably be a better option.

Of course, it's your job and your life, you make the decision.
    Last edited by char GG; 03-11-2019 at 07:56 PM.

Thanks for the responses

Thanks for your input, I changed into a more comfortable outfit and will likely only go for a very short walk in the hall, the fog is winning!

I've stayed here for about 6 months, they know me and I know them! I did risk it on what I thought was my last night last summer, the desk clerk saw me on his camera and yelled a hello around the corner, good thing I wiped off the makeup and covered up with a jacket.

What I get out of this post is that you are there for work and "can't take the chance of getting caught". Perhaps it's better to wait until you are not on what would be considered a "work trip" and stay in your room. You did not say if there were others from your job staying at the same hotel that might see you. Driving home dressed would probably be a better option.

Of course, it's your job and your life, you make the decision.[/QUOTE]

For me going out is posting photos on here.
    Makeup is so cool I would find it so hard for someone to figure out who I am!
    maybe I'm wrong but what the heck!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Wiped off the make up lol thats funny maybe smeared it all over because it doesn't come off that easily.
    What happens if you get caught or is it the excitement of possibly getting caught that gives you the thrill?
    There is a whole thread about that.

Quote Originally Posted by NjJamie View Post
    Thanks for your input, I changed into a more comfortable outfit and will likely only go for a very short walk in the hall, the fog is winning!

I've stayed here for about 6 months, they know me and I know them! I did risk it on what I thought was my last night last summer, the desk clerk saw me on his camera and yelled a hello around the corner, good thing I wiped off the makeup and covered up with a jacket.
    And if they spot you, and make you, you'll be just another in a long line of guests they've seen that way. Trust me, it is not the issue you think it is. Co-workers and/or clients in the same vicinity - that's a different matter, but on the whole, the hospitality industry values their customers, especially the one's who tip well.
    Calling bigotry an "opinion" is like calling arsenic a "flavor".

Leave the hotel completely and enjoy the atmosphere of DC.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Its a bigger deal to you than to everyone else trust me.
    People just don't care.