Hello all,

This weekend me and my wife are going to have a talk. We have talked before when I was co fused and not ready to be open and honest out of fear. I am now ready to be open and honest with her and she is starting to take this seriously. I ha e expressed that I have the urges and enjoy crossdressing as well as my crazy fantasy’s that as of now are just that.

But what I came here today to ask is what are some ideas of things to talk about? I’m not trying to manufacture a conversation more so nhave ideas of things I want to cover so I feel I’ve got everything out without going too far but yet also get her to open up more and express herself.

Right now I’m thinking throwing the ball in her court and letting her express her concerns and fears. And showering her with reassurance that I love her and want to be with her.

But how do I go from worry’s and fears to talking how things will work what she’s ok with and can handle ? I feel anytime we have talked (when not being completely honest) it has been more about hypothetical things that complicate things and makes me close up.

So any ideas out there how to keep conversation going while expressing yourself yet not overdoing it and going too far too fast

And to be clear I don’t plan on setting up rules or anything like that this is more of a connecting talk but grounded in reality.

Would it help if I actually said I am a crossdresser / I like to dress to make it a reality? Because now I think about it I’ve always sugar coated it with I think or there’s a possibility that I ...

Any advice is much appreciated and thank each and everyone of you for being here