Well needed my nails filled in so this morning got up early showered and started to get dressed somewhere along the way I went more "womanly" than normal, shaping undergarments and my new sweater dress, knee length just shorter than my usual midi or maxi, hosiery and calf high scrunch leather wedge heeled boots. Full face make-up, and maybe a touch more jewelry than normal(silver)and hair styled perfectly. As I entered the nail salon the tech that does my nails smiled widely as usual than asked if I was "getting ready for a date" because my outfit looked so good. She knows I'm not a GG after all we are face to face while she works and even though I have never said I was male I never denied it either and in conversation little hints about how I worked with my hands for a living as if she didn't notice the "man" hands she works on. Yes she may just have been being nice to a customer but we do have some fun conversations and she does remember my name when I walk in. It just feels so good when other women notice how your dressed and the effort put into it and are so positive towards you. Kind of made me wish I did have a "date" for lunch. Made my shoe shopping that much more fun, if that's possible. Just thought I'd share my good vibe.