Thread: Tina's no-good, horrible winter

Tina's no-good, horrible winter

As a few of you know, I was in a car accident in January and broke my right leg just below the knee. Two surgeries later, I am slowly recovering but it has thrown all hopes of dressing fully into a very deep pit. Even though I am at home alone most days, I can't get to my female things at this time, nor can I wear hosiery or heels. I did have a few pairs of panties, one pair of tights, a dress, and earrings in my bedroom closet and drawers. However, my unsupportive wife found some of the panties and tights in the drawer and threw them out. No discussion about it as of yet. The pink fog rolled in during February and I ordered some new clothes that arrived this week.

So this morning, after my wife left for work, I put on panties, a new hot pink bodysuit, and medium sized clip hoop earrings. Then my stretchy sweatpants over the leg brace. So now I'm sitting with my work laptop, and I feel happy and sad at the same time. Happy to be wearing feminine clothes, but sad that I can't complete the look with a bra, forms, padding, skinny jeans, heeled booties, wig, and makeup. A small step for now, but I am determined to get back to the me I want to be.

Spring is almost here, and summer beyond that, and I have time for a full recovery and to walk again in my heels.

Hugs to you all,
    Tina

Platinum Member
    Hope your recovery progresses well. It's really a downer when accidents dramatically alter one's lifestyle. Actually, I find it distressing that a wife would throw out a husband's property without some discussion. I've read your past postings about a non accepting, but, also aggressive behavior in dealing with something she does not approve of. Hope you can work it out.

Tina just roll with what you've been dealt. Try and be comforted in that the accident at least has some future of being healed and getting to dress again all the way, healing takes time but I from what you wrote I get that you are going to make a full recovery and will be up on those heels soon . Good luck and keep the good attitude will help in the full recovery.
    Hugs back at ya n pray for your healing.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Your wounds will heal, Tina. The thing with your wife won't!

Unless u 2 talk it out and agree to a workable compromise!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Just keep in plugging away Tina and you'll be up and running in those heels very soon!!
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Tina,
    Life sure sucks sometimes.

It could be worse, it could be raining. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I'm with Sherry on this one. Sounds like you're walking on thin ice and trying to start some unpleasantries. Your wife has basically said, by her actions, that the cd'ing is not allowed. It's gonna' be very ugly next time she finds some thing of Tina's--don't think she won't find it--may take some time but you'll screw up and be found out. You may be given an ultimatum--Tina or your wife. If it was me, the marriage trumps cd'ing. I'm just lucky that I have a knowing and supportive wife.
    Jon

Platinum Member
    Hi Tina ~~~~~GET WELL SOON~~~~~ >Orchid ..OO..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    Tina,
    Life sure sucks sometimes.

It could be worse, it could be raining. :-)
    I'm sorry to hear it, Tina, and I hope for your quick recovery .

As somebody with an ankle the size of a football who tried to walk out in the rain and broke a brand new heel, I can confirm that the addition of rain would make things worse .

- Lydianne.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Just hang in there and before you know it you will be dressed for head to toe.

Tina, I'm sorry that you were injured. I'm glad that you at least get to do some dressing.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    I hope you heal well, Tina. Best of luck to you with your wife also.
    Life is too short to be boring.

Thanks everyone for your responses, I am not going to be dressing very often as I have found I prefer all or nothing most times. This was a test for me as well. For now, all the new clothes and the remaining items are in the back of my closet. I am actively looking for a new therapist to help me put my thoughts together and have a conversation with my wife. I know it won't be easy, but I don't want to hide anymore. I also know that it will not happen right away, as I am concentrating on my recovery first.

So sorry to read how restricted you are. You have some tough choices. You wife is bound to find out.To be restricted as you are must be very frustrating. Hope things work out. Supportive wives are so important.

Tina, here's wishing you a speedy recovery. I'm sure things will be looking better for you come spring.

Tina, Your health issues will hopefully get better soon. Your issues with your wife will take more work. I am in the midst of a pickle with my wife over my CD’ing and also need to have a very good long talk with her. Maybe we should compare notes. All kidding aside, I wish you the best with everything. Hang in there I always believe better things are going to happen. Hugs, Crissy
    Crissy