Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "The Bet" Fact or Fiction ?

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have lost bets at the horse track before.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissy 107 View Post
    Pretty crazy that it was ever illegal, I had no idea about that actually happening.
    Sadly it still is illegal in many places, but the law is not enforced anymore unless it is a cop straight out abusing power. The crossdresser that was all over the news a year or two ago was not arrested because they was crossdressing, they was arrested because they was flashing people including children. Some states and a lot of cities began to repeal crossdressing laws after a crossdresser who was arrested in Cincinnati Ohio, back in the mid 80's, took their case all the way to the Supreme Court and won.

Banned Spammer
    What places are those?

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    In the United States it was illegal to "dress in a manner in which to conceal ones gender" un into the 1980's. One of the last states to abolish those kind of laws was Texas. Ironically in some states if you are arrested for evading police, you can be charged with "concealing your identity for purposes of evading law enforcement". As a side note some high schools and colleges have separate dress codes for boys and girls and enforce them where proms, graduations and school uniforms are required. and lastly business's do enforce gender conformity and can discriminate based on gender identity.

Crazy ain't it ?
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Banned Spammer
    I guess my little backwards hillbilly town was ahead of the curve way back to the late 1800's because CDers and transvestites have been free to dress however they want.
    Evading law enforcement has always been illegal so it doesn't matter what you are dressed like.
    Wearing a mask to hide your identity maybe so but if that would be the case women who wear make up could be arrested. We know make up doesn't hide identity.
    In that case a CDer wearing make up is not hiding anything.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 03-10-2019 at 07:55 PM.

Gold Member
    Many years ago, when I started to wear a Bra more often, My Wife made me a "BET" that I could not
    wear a bra for 2 weeks strait, Only removing for a shower. Well that is easy I said, bring it on.
    Well she found a 54-K bra on line, and had me find some size 24 enhancers to fill the bra with.
    WOW!!! I did not know what I was in for, If I bent over to pick up the News paper, I almost fell over.
    Just putting on my shoes was a chore. Well I was in luck because it was winter, So i could wear big
    Flannel shirts, witch some what concealed everything. Well I made it through, and won the bet.
    She allowed me to wear any bra I wonted, and that was great. However, I do have a lot of respect to
    any GG with large breast.
    Rader

Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    Many years ago, when I started to wear a Bra more often, My Wife made me a "BET" that I could not
    wear a bra for 2 weeks strait, Only removing for a shower. Well that is easy I said, bring it on.
    Well she found a 54-K bra on line, and had me find some size 24 enhancers to fill the bra with.
    WOW!!! I did not know what I was in for, If I bent over to pick up the News paper, I almost fell over.
    Just putting on my shoes was a chore. Well I was in luck because it was winter, So i could wear big
    Flannel shirts, witch some what concealed everything. Well I made it through, and won the bet.
    She allowed me to wear any bra I wonted, and that was great. However, I do have a lot of respect to
    any GG with large breast.
    Rader
    cool story.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly DeWinter View Post
    In the United States it was illegal to "dress in a manner in which to conceal ones gender" un into the 1980's. One of the last states to abolish those kind of laws was Texas. Ironically in some states if you are arrested for evading police, you can be charged with "concealing your identity for purposes of evading law enforcement". As a side note some high schools and colleges have separate dress codes for boys and girls and enforce them where proms, graduations and school uniforms are required. and lastly business's do enforce gender conformity and can discriminate based on gender identity.

Crazy ain't it ?
    Some businesses may enforce gender conformity but not all of them. Before I retired I worked for Frito-Lay which is part of the PepsiCo corporation. In my work group we had three GLBT people who were out. Me, a Lesbian, and a gay male. I went to work decidedly feminine in appearance but not 100%. I wore women's pants and a women's blouse plus makeup, earrings, and a unisex style wig. The Lesbian basically wore men's clothing. The gay male wore traditional clothing. None of us had any problems with enforced conformity. After I retired I went to work part time for the Keebler division of Kellogg's and after speaking with a rep from human resources I was assured that I could work in whatever clothing, wigs, makeup jewelry, etc. I wanted as long as it wasn't "street walker" attire.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Thanks Diane, I did mean some, not all. I have no idea what the percentage is. I the work world place's where you generally interface with the public, the implied dress code is by gender. I guess it's on a company by company basis.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57