As I have stated before my wife had a stroke almost 2 years ago. She has always been supportive, but since she has had her stroke she has been a lot more accepting of my dressing.

When we first met she had no problems with me wearing lingerie, but nothing else. Now I own a few pair of pants, tops and dresses. Plus one pair of high heels, one pair of flats and a pair of boots. Our closet is over flowing and I suggested we get something to hang my girl clothes in. She suggested we have someone come in and build a closet but having a small house there isn't any good place for one except down stairs. I found something at Wal-Mart that should work and she suggested we keep it upstairs, but I asked her how we would explain it to any guest that we might have. So I went and got what I wanted and plan on putting together tomorrow and put it downstairs out of sight of visitors.

Before she never wanted me to wear anything outside of the house except for panties. Now she has no problem with me wearing women's clothing of any kind as long as they aren't too feminine. Before wearing my breast forms was tolerated but that is about it, but last year I wore them while we were on vacation and even earlier this year when we did some shopping she was trying to get me to take off my coat while I had my breast forms in, but I lacked the courage.

I have been shaving my chest hairs (what few I have) before we met, and she has been aware of it. About 4 or 5 years ago while laying in bed with my hands behind my head my wife asked me if I had ever thought about shaving my armpits. I had never thought about it, but thought why not. I've been shaving them ever since.

A couple months after me shaving my armpits we were discussing shaving my legs. I can't remember who started the conversation or even how it went. I just remember it ended by my wife shaving my legs for me. After a couple times of shaving my legs my wife stated she didn't care for my legs being shaved.

Last weekend while sitting here in my recliner and wearing one of my dresses (with thigh high stockings), my wife asked why I don't shave my legs so they would look better. I reminded her that she didn't like them shaved so I stopped shaving them. Then she blew me away by saying I should shave my legs. I shaved them while in the shower and plan on doing a better job tomorrow when I take my weekly bubble bath.

For Christmas last year my wife got a gift from the neighbor which included flowery scented body wash, lotion and perfume. She gave the body wash and lotion, but kept the perfume.

I have always known that I am lucky to find such an accepting wife, but after joining this site I have realized how truly lucky I am. From seeing how many are either in the closet or in a DADT relationship, I feel lucky to be able to dress however I feel in front of my wife.