Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Black and White

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissy 107 View Post
    Tracii, Maybe you just have the wrong shade of black.
    That could be it LOLOL.
    I do have quite a bit in black but never wear totally all black outfits.

Aspiring Member
    Black has slimming qualities, so I use it for that reason. Like most GMs, my shoulders are wider than my hips. I prefer using black up top and brighter colors, including white, below to get more of a classic female figure. My waist needs work, so darker colors and belts work better there.

Good news for me from the fashion websites that have usually been accurately on trend: white below the waist appears to be a big thing for the upcoming Spring and Summer. They all show white jeans often in their showcase outfits. Maybe I will get some good deals on the sales racks because GGs in larger sizes tend to think that their butts need no further emphasis. The reliable fashion websites also show a preference for white shells and T shirts layered under colorful or dark cardigans and Blazers. That emphasizes the boobs while reducing the shoulders. That portends well for my body shape when I want to blend into the crowd.

White and PINK

I wear a lot of different colors but black is at the top of the list

Banned Read only
    Rainbow,
    I find I have more black items than white , OK I love my LBD in fact I have 4 , most of my blouses have a dark background . White tends to be worn by more confident women , you do stand out more . The problem with white is showing the marks , I can only wear a white blouse once or twice before having to wash the makeup off , saying that I do love my white blouses , you can use them to dress any outfit up .

Otherwise I tend to choose shades of blue for many of my items .

Black or white? It depends upon the season. I wear black more during the cold months and white in the summer. Actually, I have many black/white combination outfits.
    Hugs, Carole

Most of my clothes are black, am I sexy or depressed?
    I did have some white dresses but donated them when thinning out my wardrobe.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

I have far more black clothes than white, I always worry about getting a white item dirty. But I have been trying hard to add more color to my wardrobe, so there may be more white in my future!

Black is a staple. Some black and white dresses too. White not v practical especially for showing make up!

Vintage White

42507203595_5d0d31c640.jpg
    There is a person on flicker, Olga, who colorizes old photos. This is the Grand Duchess Elisabeth Feodorovna who was killed in 1918. I thought however this is one beautiful photo and dress in white.

I prefer white, but black is more slimming.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Until you brought this up, I never thought of it. Looking over my clothes I prefer black. I can't think of a reason for why I prefer black.

Aspiring Member
    Not only is black sexy but unless you live in a very clean environment black will show stains and dirt less.

Black is easy to match and white shows any dirt way too easily.

Platinum Member
    Hi RD , Both Black & White are both for mixing 7 matching. >Orchid ..00..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I have white lace dress I have not worn, I am ticking time bomb with white no matter how careful I am something will spill on it.

I love them both.
    I have black tops and skirts, my LBD and of course shoes.
    I also have white tops and jeans and of course shoes. Do you detect a theme?? LOL

They have their place but I really prefer jewel tones and pastels.

Says the lady whose avatar is wearing a white sweater....
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !