Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Therapist and dressed

A therapist' office should be a judgement-free zone. If it's not, you need to find an accepting therapist. My first therapist tried to be accepting, but sometimes he acted as if he was creeped out. He explicitly discouraged me from dressing. I found a new therapist.

I've had several therapists and I dressed for all of them, but not all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea2656 View Post
    I think going to a therapist dressed in important as it allows the therapist to literally see a different side of you. However, for those of us who are not out in public, the logistics of dressing for a therapist are an impossibility. It is a 'catch-22'.
    You have to work on the logistics. I can't dress at home, so I often change in the car. Since I usually go out on weekends, I've identified some remote parking lots and garages in which to change. For the therapists, I usually changed (and changed back) in the office's bathroom.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I always go to my therapist dressed - otherwise I couldn't talk to her as Lucy. I've become more daring and glamorous and she obviously enjoys that as she dresses up too. She has said she wants to see me in drab but that's not going to happen. Last time I wore a very short but smart skirt and she complimented me on how it looked and how I managed to handle it. I can tell her everything when I am Lucy.

Session number 3 is under my belt.
    I did not have a lot of time to get dressed for my session and actually struggled with what to wear.
    I chose a navy dress with white dots on it, black leggins and boots.
    Therapist said I look so natural and that even without alot of makeup, people would not recognise me.

She is wanting me to start being more feminine more rather than just to see her. SHe really is leaving it up to me but it is a sugestion.

My Dress for the day22854569_10213203048698464_1990882075_n.jpg
    hugs and more hugs

Rhandi