Thread: Girlfriend from 30 years ago remembers I modeled Her Lingerie !

Girlfriend from 30 years ago remembers I modeled Her Lingerie !

I had lunch yesterday with an old Girlfriend I hadn't seen in over 30 years. We connected on Facebook. She is now divorced and into her second glass of wine she playfully asked if I still liked to put on women's lingerie. I acted shocked as she reminded me in detail of the Lacy Bra and Panty set I had modeled and her BabyBlue Babydoll nightie.
    I then said I vaguely remembered and that she must have made me. She of course laughed and said yes, she forced me. She went on to say that she hardly ever wore the babydoll but kept it for years and always got a laugh remembering me dancing around in it. As you can imagine i was beet red!

When I told her I hoped she never told anyone she just giggled and said stories like they are way to juicy not to share with Girlfriends. I quickly changed subjects

Wow do women never forget ?? And do their friends quickly forget when they hear stories like this ?

Maybe its more unusual than I think for a guy to end up in His girlfriends Lingerie when they are just joking around.
    Last edited by char GG; 03-12-2019 at 12:56 PM. Reason: I realize this was a joking comment, however, no talking about weapons

Great story, but needs a dragon.

I relate, my ex is living in FL, we were chating on the phone and in the middle of the conversation, without warning, she ask...’do you still wear womans underwear?’ I stumbled out some sort a reply. Being caught off guard I wasn’t comfortable telling her that my goal is to go out and present myself as woman. I dont honestly know why she even asked me that

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Cute story, Robbie. But, to answer your question; "regular", men's only interest in women's lingerie is to get the women out of them!

I know! I was a regular guy until my 50's.
    Until then, it never even occurred to me to try on women's things!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

If you weren't involved, you might have offered to try it again for her

Aspiring Member
    I dated a fellow Naval officer once who opened up a discussion with "I wonder what you would look like as a woman"...

I didn't take the bait. Several months later we had a BAD breakup and I can only think that I dodged a bullet as she was well capable of destroying my career with rumors that I liked wearing her clothes.
    Warmly,
    Sheren Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Micki_Finn View Post
    Great story, but needs a dragon.
    dammit! I wanted to say that!
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

That's funny,
    Last year I ran into an old friend and his wife from back in the 70s and they asked if I still dress.
    I said only a couple of times on Halloween!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

My mother asked me when we were out to dinner one evening.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Banned Read only
    "Stories like that (sic) are way too juicy not to share with girlfriends" Wow! I'd like to be the fly on the wall with that conversation. I remember when my manager at work told the other women (me overhearing) at work that she dressed her husband up in one of her high school prom dresses, wig and makeup for a Halloween party. Those women pressed her for all the details. I sort of think many women may actually enjoy it as long as it does not consume the entire relationship. Unfortunately, that does not include my wife. Although I suspect when we had "The Talk" she may have told her only confident, her cousin.
    Last edited by Stephanie47; 03-13-2019 at 10:48 AM. Reason: spelling

Yep they never forget anything Robbie, my wife is always bringing up things we did before we were married and I just nod my head and say yep that was a good time. ( most of the time I can't recall the incident at all)

Robbie, Pretty funny, yep they never forget.
    Crissy

One of my girlfriends took some modeling photos of me dressed, using my camera.
    She still pesters me to see the photos, taken twenty years ago.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheren Kelly View Post
    I dated a fellow Naval officer once who opened up a discussion with "I wonder what you would look like as a woman"...

I didn't take the bait. Several months later we had a BAD breakup and I can only think that I dodged a bullet as she was well capable of destroying my career with rumors that I liked wearing her clothes.
    WOW ! With you both in the Military that just sounds so odd ! Do you really think she thought it would be fun to dress you up ?

Aspiring Member
    I connected to an old friend that once helped me dress for Halloween. She asked if I wore women's clothing anymore, and I responded with "only for special occasions."

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbiegirl View Post
    Do you really think she thought it would be fun to dress you up ?
    I have no doubt. She implied an interest in some other interests as well that we never explored.
    Warmly,
    Sheren Kelly

Silver Member
    I was at a party many years ago when a neighbor girl at the party told my date all about my dressing. My date went crazy with how terrible I might be. she was very religious. She didn't tell me what the neighbor told her, but I had a good idea. Anyway my date was very drunk at the party.

A few days later she said she was worried that I would take advantage of her. But, I kept her out until she could walk and took her home. She said she didn't believe my neighbor. Funny part was that I dated the neighbor girl and she never had an issue with it. We are still friends.
    Last edited by lingerieLiz; 03-16-2019 at 11:50 PM.