Thread: Working from home today

Working from home today

WFH today, and wearing only women’s things, all my own (nothing borrowed from my wife). I even painted my nails, though I have to undo it all at 2:30 (sigh).

I love the blouse I got. First time buttoning something up on the other side!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    With a name like yours I would have thot you'd wear something more like this!

P1220428 (1171x1280).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

That is gorgeous

I love working from home. Just today I painted my toes during a work meeting while wearing a skirt The buttoning is such a weird thing to be gendered I didn't realize until I started wearing women's clothes more regularly.

I need one or two skirts.

I began dressing up once my work-from-home editing job became full time about a month ago. It's wonderful! I'm fortunate but the high public profile of the firm would never tolerate my femme self. My closet stays firmly locked.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by SusanSpencer View Post
    I began dressing up once my work-from-home editing job became full time about a month ago. It's wonderful! I'm fortunate but the high public profile of the firm would never tolerate my femme self. My closet stays firmly locked.
    Rose Gardens are promised to no one

Diana, nice to have the opportunity to dress.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Diana,

Before I retired I spent many years as a home based worker. This gave me the opportunity to do what you're now doing on a regular basis. Bra, firms, top/blouse and skirt became my norm. I could feel completely at ease, this became my norm for at home workwear.

I did develop the ability to quickly change however for when a delivery arrived. Hey, a new skill set!

Sherry, I would love to see what your closet looks like.
    It must be about 2000 square feet to hold all of your outfits. I'm so jealous....
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I worked from home a couple of Friday’s recently and called them ‘Fabulous Friday’ as I got up and got ready like a woman in the morning. It was a first for me as I usually do my hair and makeup in the evenings. I did hair, nails, full makeup, accessories, and about 6 clothing and shoe changes through the day. It was truly Fabulous!

After coming out to my wife a couple of months ago, I feel a little less guilty of being a crossdresser.
    Last week was the first time I worked from home while being dressed. It.was.awesome! I did one outfit in the morning, another in the afternoon
    I hesitated too long whether I would paint my nails though ... Next time I'll just paint them immediately after my wife leaves the home
    Can't wait for the next opportunity.

Liene

Platinum Member
    Hi Diana , After a while when putting on a guy shirt you will have to stop and think about buttoning it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Orchid ..OO..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

My office was having a pot luck lunch and I got volunteered to bring the main course. So in order to be able to cook it, the boss allowed me to work from home this morning. So as soon as the kids and wife left, I put on a new dress, etc. Best morning of work in a long time. Too bad I had to change and take the lunch into work.

Just remember to turn off Facetime, if you have an iPhone

I work from home quite a bit now. The trouble is the roll-out if skype in my orgainsation is ruining it.
    A girl can never have too many dresses

I love it, as well. I got laid off from my job about a month ago and have been dressing every day since. I start my new job Monday and am not looking forward to putting the forms back in the box.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

It’s interesting, when I worked from home, I would use the time to bring out Petra and let her do my work. Now that my role’s been eliminated and I’ve been home for a month, I don’t dress as I would prefer to concentrate on getting some projects down and find that Petra would only be a distraction.

I'm dressed and working from home, too! Dressed in a very sexy outfit for this busy Monday.
    Veronica

Love who you are! You are uniquely you!!