Thread: Oops, the delivery man noticed my boobs...

Oops, the delivery man noticed my boobs...

...so my dressing has been on a low ebb lately. Between all experiences I had earlier in the year and the recent less than ideal weather, home dressing has felt so optional I haven't even bothered. Underdressing in panties was just about the size of it.

As I have a couple of events to attend dressed in the next week or so, I’m slowly getting back into it. For the first time in weeks, I put on a bra yesterday. I'm still wearing it.

Thing is, I had to wait for a package to arrive from work today, so I casually put on jeans and a t-shirt with my company's logo across the chest. With the empty bra on, my chest looks like I have a pair or b sized boobs, but I wasn’t really thinking about it.

Delivery guy arrives with two boxes. I take one from him and put it aside, take the other one, then sign for the packages. The guy left thanking me, but his behavior seemed a little off. Minutes later it dawned on me that I was wearing a bra and my ladybumps were apparent. I imagine sometimes GGs forget they have boobs and are strangely reminded when they notice someone else noticing them. A minor event, but amusing.

Anyhow, after having that experience and recollrcting it for sharing here, I feel the urge to dress coming back. It’s kind of a slow thaw at first, but then it gathers strength. I’ve got a hankering for it now. I’ll probably do some dressing when I get back home from work.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Well it serves him right for staring at people’s chests LOLLOL

Delivery people have seen it all one day I was just dressing and heard a delivery van outside I only had time to put on a button through cardigan and my skirt,( it was in the summer so stockings were not needed) without another thought i went out into the road to sign for the package, by the time I got to the back of the open van the femail driver wasbending down for me to sign for the package, this was no changes of expressions at all, it was only when i thanked her, went back indoors that I realised that in my haste I had forgotten to do up the top three buttons of my cardigan, the driver could not have missed looking right doan my clevage to see my white bra. So ther you are, there's no need to worry about what and who we are acceptance is on the up and up long may it continue.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Patience,

When we wear these things on such a regular basis we forget we have them on. It's the norm. It's like being tucked, if you spend a few days tucked then it becomes the natural state, done without thinking.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Maybe you have gynecomastia and normally have a B chest. Or work out your pectorals and have massive muscles there.
    Only if he saw the bra straps...
    Hugs, Ellen

Platinum Member
    Hi Patience , I have a friend that drives a UPS package truck and he says absolutely nothing surprises him anymore.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Orchid ..OO..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Tracii, I would have taken a peek myself.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Tracii, I agree with Jamie, no way I could have not glanced a bit.
    Crissy

I say the solution to this is to put on a red dress and walk around a couple of blocks .

- Lydianne.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Patience, I'll bet the driver and everyone at USPS will be talking about your boobs for days!

Well, they mite have if u had a set like Tracii!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I do, Doc. Only I wasn’t wearing them at the time

Lydianne, Great. Now I need a red dress. (Walking around multiple blocks, no problem.)
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

I always look people in the eye, that's a lie.....

Difficult to avert your eyes sometimes. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

the brick and mortar shops have a few as well as Amazon. I know I was looking for myself.
    Also was looking for glossy red pumps 11W.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

I have a bit of gynecomastica and almost reach B cup. I like T shirts, both men's and women's - whatever is the right color as in a fairly feminine color. My small boobs show and I find that women tend to look at them as well as some men. No bra or anything, but quite noticeable. I don't think much about it. It seems to be pretty human to check out each other's chest - must be a very ancient behavior we all have.

That said, my boobs are larger than my wife's were when we got married 50 years ago. Two kids, age, gathering weight and redistributed fat, hers are rather nice now. I am envious. But I certainly don't tell her that; I would hate to think what the punishment might be.

Silver Member
    Traci, I am profoundly envious of your breasts. They are glorious and deserve to be out on proud display. The outfit in your picture is the kind of thing I would wear if i had your bra size. Having said that, when your bust screams "Look at me!!!!!!" like that, don't be surprised when people look at them. Staring, while rude, shouldn't be surprising either, and maybe you need to have a witty comment at the ready for such situations.

Also, isn't there something of a double standard when the checkout girl can tell you that you have great boobs, but the old gentleman would have been called out for being a creep?

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I shouldn't have posted a comment and pic here.
    I feel I have hijacked Patience's thread and I am sorry for doing that.

Banned Read only
    Patience,
    I have to smile at these stories now as most of us have been through them . Taking the steps to go out in a bra wondering if people notice and gradually getting more daring with other items and also the occasional slip up like forgetting you have lipstick on or you've not removed all your eye makeup . I can't go out now until I'm fully made up and dressed appropriately , it doesn't feel right . Keep taking these steps it does get easier .

You got that right Teresa. just this week for me it was, nail polish and eye makeup, and a trace of lip dye. and in my pink trimmed white bathrobe. Oh, that is right, I had on my red satin slip with 3 inches showing out from under the bathrobe bottom. barefooted.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.