...so my dressing has been on a low ebb lately. Between all experiences I had earlier in the year and the recent less than ideal weather, home dressing has felt so optional I haven't even bothered. Underdressing in panties was just about the size of it.

As I have a couple of events to attend dressed in the next week or so, I’m slowly getting back into it. For the first time in weeks, I put on a bra yesterday. I'm still wearing it.

Thing is, I had to wait for a package to arrive from work today, so I casually put on jeans and a t-shirt with my company's logo across the chest. With the empty bra on, my chest looks like I have a pair or b sized boobs, but I wasn’t really thinking about it.

Delivery guy arrives with two boxes. I take one from him and put it aside, take the other one, then sign for the packages. The guy left thanking me, but his behavior seemed a little off. Minutes later it dawned on me that I was wearing a bra and my ladybumps were apparent. I imagine sometimes GGs forget they have boobs and are strangely reminded when they notice someone else noticing them. A minor event, but amusing.

Anyhow, after having that experience and recollrcting it for sharing here, I feel the urge to dress coming back. It’s kind of a slow thaw at first, but then it gathers strength. I’ve got a hankering for it now. I’ll probably do some dressing when I get back home from work.