Thread: Saw something really funny about a month ago

Saw something really funny about a month ago

Someone was talking about the 3 rings of marriage.
    The engagement ring, the wedding ring, and the suffe(ring) guess that’s what it means to be a cross dresser.
    Be Yourself, Everybody else has been Taken......Oscar Wilde

I go to the beat of a different drummer

Susan Michelle

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    My crossdressing and suffering never crossed paths.....

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    A wedding ring is like a tourniquet it cuts off the circulation.
    I read that in a Mad magazine way back in the 60s.

That's just if you have you have someone that you placed a ring on the wrong individual and said "I Do".
    I'll admit my wife was but is not now a fan of my CDing but she puts up with it somewhat and it's more of a DADT type thing. There has been no suffering yet.

I'm not suffering from crossdressing.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

That's funny, even know my wife can be tuff on me I still miss her when she's not around.
    When she's not mad at me she so cool!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Banned Read only
    Is that from the guys perspective or the wife's??? Guess that's what it means to be married to a cross dresser! Could be taken both ways.

It's only suffe ring if you have a unsupportive wife like mine but I do love her. Just have to get out of the house from time to time to enjoy dressing.
    Im a good looking guy that is sometimes a pretty girl.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    My wife asked me one time why I had my wedding ring on the wrong finger and I said because I married the wrong damn woman.
    She didn't find that too funny.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I had plenty of suffering in my marriage.

But, it had nothing to do with dressing. Because I didn't start until we separated!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Tracii,I like that one.

My wife asked me once what was on the television, I replied, dust.

That didn't go over too well either.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Beverley, that is brilliant and really funny. I will have to remember that. I think my wife would get a good laugh out of that. I tend to do more of the housekeeping than she does, but it is pretty evenly divided, so that is fine. Besides it gives a chance to be a little more girly in front of her; she doesn't really go for that. She knows about Gretchen, but it is pretty much the old DADT routine. I kind of like that acronym as it is composed of DAD T as in "dad is a bit T." I just don't like its application in the real world. To me, it is a smoke screen - DON'T ASK DON'T TELL. "You can't be serious. Humans are social animals and secrets are never safe for long. Eventually, you have to tell someone. It is built in."

Banned Read only
    Susan,
    Sounds very familiar , been there and done all three . I'm not divorced yet but I'm wondering if I'm entitled to ask for the engagement ring back , well it cleared me out when I bought it I wouldn't mind a nice return on my money now !

Tracii,
    I love that one , I don't wear rings but might start so I could repeat that one .

OH MY ! I remember MAD magazine , my parents ran a newsagency at a large RAF base , I had to set up stall in the Sgts Mess each morning before going to school and loved reading the mags especially MAD magazine . I was never allowed to sell Playboy or Mayfair but I always managed to sneak a look .
    Last edited by Teresa; 03-13-2019 at 12:30 PM.

I think in 100 years many like us will be having these same conversations unfortunately.

Luckily, no suffering here!

I have to admit, when the wife first found out it was a bit of a tumble, be we worked it out. I believe a strong marriage will survive easier than one that was a bit of a struggle.

We are on a semi-DADT relationship. She knows, we talk about it, but she does not want to see me fully dressed. I travel a lot and dress at the motel. My wife gives me a bit of loving harassment about the extra bag I take with.

I think your "really funny" post is intended is for husbands and wives.

I split up from my wife some 8 years ago, so after a while I dabbled on the dating scene, I met this lady who I REALLY liked from day 1. When you are over 50 "things" happen a little quicker

We agreed we would have dinner at my place at the weekend and she was staying over. A couple of days before I called her and told her my little secret, she said OK let me think on that, at that point I thought I'd blown it and never to hear from her again, but I put my head in the mindset I had been totally honest and thus sera sera

She called back and asked many questions, the call went on for hours but she came at the weekend and guess what was the major topic of conversation.

We had a lovely time and she revisited the following Tuesday where she met Catherine, I did open the door with a huge glass of red wine for her in hand. I think that helped.

To cut a long story short we have been married for 4 years now, and I cannot be happier.

The key to all this is 100% honesty, we are not doing anything wrong or offensive ... we just like the tactility of female clothing