Thread: Sharing what you've probably all been through.

Sharing what you've probably all been through.

Hi,Jemma here, can I first of all passengers on huge thanks to all you girls that replied to my introduction! ! You don't know (or you probably do!!) How guilt free & confident I feel now I've come out, online at least, I also actually feel HAPPY , which really isn't me. I suffered with seasonal depression which turned to year round 10 years(don't worry, I'm on medication &CBT management ) ago & this experience is really lifting me. I'm not saying that my CD secret has been the cause of this primarily, but it certainly added to it through the long cold nights when I couldn't dress up & sneak out for a "walkabout" as I call it....I'm waffling again, so I'll just say that maybe shaking off my secret & associated guilt will help me overcome depression once & for all, or at least through winter, & at least I have an escape with you girls here to read, share &post, so you are all LIFESAVERS!!
    Luv Jemma C.xx

Banned Read only
    Jemma,
    First of all welcome to the forum .

I can't say you speak for the majority but it all sounds familiar to me .

No mistaking it coming out on the forum is a big deal , you are now know to many people throughout the World but at the ned of the day it's what most of really need to do . It sounds a little back to front but it does make it easier to deal with family and friends . Please remember telling people is only half way there being seen in reality is what it's all about . We can't deal with shame and guilt until we can accept ourselves and then hopefully other people . Also " Never say Never !! " I never thought I would be where I am now , it's a gradual process sometimes enjoyable and sometimes with heartache . Most of us are born as we are ,there's noithing we can do about it apart from coming to terms with it , we have to get over the huge hurdle of thinking and being told men just don't do this . We have a female trait it's stronger in some than others , that's why there is such a wide spectrum of being TG .

The forum has helped me a great deal , the trap not to fall into is trying to live your life as someone else , we all have a different set of circumstances to deal with so we take other opinions and see if they fit our lifestyle .

It's a continuous process , we can never know it all and just when we think we have we find we want or need to take a step further . One thing In have learned is it's a very powerful driving force , it never goes away and we can never cure it .

Jemma:

You're home and among friends now. When I found this site was when I finally knew I was not alone and I could own and be at peace with who and what I have always been. You can share about yourself and you can read the stories, joys, fears, successes, and tough times we experience. After you've posted ten times you will have access to more of the site and be able to participate in more focused forums. I'm glad you've joined us.

Rhonda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Jemma, Welcome to the forum. I too suffer from seasonal depression. I will admit it ended when I got a windowed office that has sun most of the day. You'll find lots of likeminded souls here. Enjoy!
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Jemma, nice to see you on board.

Welcome to the forum and may you have a pleasant stay.

Looking forward to what you have in the way of discussion topics.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Jemma clarke View Post
    Hi,Jemma here, can I first of all passengers on huge thanks to all you girls that replied to my introduction!
    .Uh-oh, I think autocomplete claims another victim.

Didn’t see your introductory post, but you’re right, just admitting your desires to yourself is a huge weight off one¡s chest.

you are all LIFESAVERS!!
    Luv Jemma C.xx
    Not so. Some of us are Jolly Ranchers.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Welcome to our community

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Welcome sit back and enjoy the site.
    Once you get 10 posts more stuff will open up to you.
    Joining here was a good thing for me.

Welcome hear. This place was very eyeopening and guiding for my journey and hope it is just as useful for you too!

Jemma, You will fit right in here, we all have benefited from joining here in so many ways.
    Crissy

Aspiring Member
    Welcome to the site Jemma!

It has been a wonderful experience for me to join this community. We are defiantly not alone on our journey.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Welcome to the site, don't forget to follow all the unwritten rules of crossdressing, if you don't the nice ladies here will gladly point it out for you. 😵 Just be yourself and have fun.
    Gerri

Platinum Member
    Hi Jemma , Fasten your seat belt because it is going to be a fun ride! >Orchid ..OO..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!