Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A dilemma what to do, because I was caught by a woman I know

All's well that ends well. If you were closer with each other and/or you knew she recognized you, that might be different. For me, I'm bad with faces out of context and would be hard pressed to recognize someone in a random store 50 miles away.

I wanted to jpin in on this one. Two things can happen either she might be a person that keeps secrets or not. The first then your ok and if its the second and she gossips then maybe your plan b can be outing yourself anyway and be very positve about it. You cant lose if everyone accepts it at some point in fact if they do it makes life a lot easier long term. Just my thoughts xx

I think you are reading to much into it. So she thinks she recognized you. What will she do with it? I am guessing nothing. It happened to me once a friend recognized my car and asked me several days lady Who was driving my car it looked like my sister, which I don't have. I said I don't know and then changed the subject. Nothing ever came of it.
    Honestly I wouldn't worry about it and don't over think it just let it slide. If you see here again and she mentions it you can deny it, admit to it or say the clothing was for a friend. I might admit to it just to see where it goes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

God, this whole thread is really depressing. Here's a crazy idea: You smile, engage with her, tell her it's nice to see her, and say Yes, I'm gender-fluid and I enjoy shopping for women's clothes. Every response I've read on this thread -- deny, pretend it didn't happen, pray she doesn't tell anyone -- perpetuates the idea that a man enjoying being feminine is shameful, something to be hidden away and denied at all costs.
    As long as gender-fluid people keep hiding and promoting these attitudes, how can you expect the rest of the world to change?

This. ^ Good message!

Banned Read only
    Tracy, you have a valid point. Karman was asking what are her options. Since Karman's experience is in the past tense there are only future options, and, there are comments to just acknowledge what she is if another encounter occurs.