Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Don' you hate when...

Go-Jo hand cleanser works really well! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

This is the exact reason why I wear nitrile gloves when I do dirty jobs.

I wear nitrile gloves when I do dirty jobs, a lot of grease and oil and my hands start looking like old machinic hands cracked and stained , not very girly looking

My work gloves are leather with extra pads on the plams, I have gone to using coconut cream on them though every time I pass by the jar. I think it has helped soften them. I also use dawn soap if the y get greasy.

Whenever I do a lot of physical work and am in satisfying male mode fixing things, I am happy as a man and don't feel like dressing. But- about an hour afterwards I slip back into mirl.
    We are all beautiful...!

Please make sure your responses are related to cding. If you have tips about cleaning hands, you may PM the OP. Thanks.

Banned Read only
    If anything working on the car or having to do any other traditionally manly thing makes me want to dress even more. Even with greasy fingernails yesterday after changing the starter I'm my truck I couldn't wait to get out of my dirty menswear and into something pretty.

A few minutes with a scrub brush on my nails and knuckles and my hands were pretty again
    Last edited by Robertacd; 03-18-2019 at 04:25 PM.

I think the one time that I definitely didn't want to dress at all, was when I had a bad sunburn. Despite the notion that some of the feminine clothing fabrics feel cool to the touch, NOTHING felt acceptable. I walked around slathering an aloe cream on myself all day. This stuff, seems to help quite a bit, and only really has to be reapplied when it wears off. We routinely recommended it to our E.R. patients during those summer months when sunburn was common, unless they insisted on getting some expensive prescription medication (which didn't help any more, anyway).
    FWIW, for anyone who ever suffers a bad NON-BLISTERING sunburn, it's called 'Fruit of the Earth', a clear product which dries to a slightly tacky state, and also seems to seal the skin, preventing a lot of the evaporative heat loss; so you aren't freezing and burning at the same time. But you still can't wear anything tight over the burned skin area.
    https://www.amazon.com/Fruit-Earth-1...=ASEVS99O6FS73
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Another vote here for the nitrile gloves. they are not perfect, but a big improvement over nothing.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    I think the one time that I definitely didn't want to dress at all, was when I had a bad sunburn. Despite the notion that some of the feminine clothing fabrics feel cool to the touch, NOTHING felt acceptable. I walked around slathering an aloe cream on myself all day. This stuff, seems to help quite a bit, and only really has to be reapplied when it wears off. We routinely recommended it to our E.R. patients during those summer months when sunburn was common, unless they insisted on getting some expensive prescription medication (which didn't help any more, anyway).
    FWIW, for anyone who ever suffers a bad NON-BLISTERING sunburn, it's called 'Fruit of the Earth', a clear product which dries to a slightly tacky state, and also seems to seal the skin, preventing a lot of the evaporative heat loss; so you aren't freezing and burning at the same time. But you still can't wear anything tight over the burned skin area.
    https://www.amazon.com/Fruit-Earth-1...=ASEVS99O6FS73
    Many moons ago, I got a nasty sunburn on my forearms. Of course I used aloe, it worked for a while, and stopped working. Then I had a moment of clarity-

Two aspirin.
    I don't dress up because I want to be a woman, I dress up to make me happy.