Thread: looking for info

looking for info

Hi girls, just wondering if anyone knows of any web cam sites for crossdressers to chat? sorry if this is the wrong thread not sure where to ask. Thanks.
    My Instagram xnicolex1988

I think there are a couple out there but you have to payoff the site each month. Just do a search.

I've been camming for a long time. Most of the cam sites I know of have sections for transgenders, are for everyone over 18 and not exclusively for crossdressers. Still you have some control of who you want to chat with and who you want to ignore.These sites include chaturbate.com and cam4.com Warning, these sites are for adults only and they get pretty wild. There is one site in particular I found that is geared toward crossdressers: crossdresserchatcity.com but again, it is not exclusive to crossdressers and while some basic functions are free, you have to pay to get to other features. Feel free to send me a PM if you'd like more info.
    "We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think." - The Buddha

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I have found it quite easy to contact other dressers and T groups via FaceBook!

Maybe you're looking for more than "chats", tho?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Just clarify, I'm not looking for ''those'' kind of sites lol I'm looking for a clean and safe one that isn't sexually orientated. I thought maybe someone knew of an invite only type thing to keep out pervs.
    My Instagram xnicolex1988

Keep asking here and you might find someone with a like interest who will PM you.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    Well in genneral people who are looking for "chat" with strangers are looking for "those" type of sites because "chat" is just a codeword for "that".

And that's why all of "those" sites are like "that".
    Last edited by Robertacd; 03-18-2019 at 03:08 PM.

Sorry Nicole, this site it the closest thing I’ve found. As far as I know, the next step is to just go out and meet people face to face.

Quote Originally Posted by xNicolex View Post
    Just clarify, I'm not looking for ''those'' kind of sites lol I'm looking for a clean and safe one that isn't sexually orientated. I thought maybe someone knew of an invite only type thing to keep out pervs.
    Crossdresserchatcity.com is about as close as it comes to what you might be looking for. They have several chat rooms, many which specifically exclude nudity. Keeping pervs out of any cam chat room is extremely difficult because pervs are so resourceful.
    "We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think." - The Buddha