Thread: Girly dreams lead to dressing day

Girly dreams lead to dressing day

Am I alone or can you go for a period of not dressing or having the urge, for a few days or a week, then have girly dreams and poof it’s dressing time! Can’t wait to get it all on for work from home day. Full lingerie, pantyhose slip and a dress day coming up!

Banned Read only
    It must be the Va. water we both drink as I set here fully dressed too. BTW as you work from home fully dressed as a woman would in an office you'll do better work. In case anyone doesn't know this bras and panties fit males just as well as females, why limit yourself in clothing choices???

I have noticed a relationship between dreams and desire to dress. Not as strong as you encounter, but strong enough that a girl dream increases the desire to dress far more fully than I usually do. My "theory" (and it is really just a guess), when our gender sense shifts from one mode to another it takes a while for it actually be sensed in our consciousness. But that shift produces dreams that are oriented toward that state of being. And if the dream is strong enough or vivid enough it sticks around for a while and demands further validation of the gender state we are in. Then that causes us to have the urge to dress to complete the circle. After that part of the brain has validation in real action then the gender sense shifts back to a more normal state. But what starts the cycle? Something that happened a day or two before the cycle begins that operates as a subconscious or unconscious trigger. My advice, if any is needed, enjoy it. It is part of who you are. I love those girl dreams.

Oh I totally enjoy my time as Linsey, have for over 30 years💋

That same thing happens to me. I’ve got for a couple weeks at a time and just wake up some days and that’s all I can think about. Thank goodness for those work from home days right?

You are definitely not alone. When I have a dressing dream, it triggers automatic dressing, to some degree, the next day. Years ago I read a simplified definition of dreams...wishes and fears. Mine definitely fall in the “wishes” column. When they’re in color, they’re more intense. No complaints, ever.

Push-up bra, DD forms, panties, black tights and a gray old navy short pull overdress. All set and feeling the girl in full living color. Quite peaceful and focused work day well underway.

Happens to me too! I've had dreams where I've been Michelle. Fully out and about in the dreams. They seem so real. I wake up with a super strong urge to dress. The urge gets even stronger if I don't have opportunity that day or a day soon.

When I wake up seems like I have to put on slip and dress , it's like I don't any other choice

Interesting topic. I've actually had a weird shift in my dreams where more often than not I dream I am a female. Probably no coincidence I want to dress after them.

I had the girlie dream syndrome years ago.
    I grew out of it.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Happens to me a lot. I'll go for a while with no desire to crossdress, start to think I'm "over it", then I'll start having dreams where I am dressing (usually that I am somehow exposed, but then no one seems to notice or care), and I'm back to wanting to dress. In fact, I'm at that point right now, haven't wanted to dress for weeks, dreaming started, put on a sleep chemise in the middle of the night, now I'm home in a dress, panties/bra/forms, jewelry, lipstick and high heels! And have to change soon cause my wife is on way home. Knows I dress, but isn't comfortable seeing me that way.

I don't think I have ever had a dream about dressing, but if I watch a movie that has the outfit that I think makes the girl I am all over it.

No, never had a dream make me want to dress more or less. Getting new clothes or makeup, or having a special event to go to gets me revived up to dress.

I know a bit of what you are saying but I need my panties at least on my days off work. But I am like that with a lot of things. I will go all out on something but then not touch something for weeks.

Gold Member
    I only dress at home, I do not go out dressed. So when I do have to go out, I am in DAB.
    I am always under dressed, with a bra, but no forms. I try to plan my week for the max
    days at home. I just love to be dressed, even if it is just a skirt and top.
    Rader

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I feel female 99% of the time so in dreams I am me so no overtly girly dreams make me do anything.

I always want to dress, far more than my circumstances allow. So I don't think my CDing effects my desire to dress.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I never remember my dreams so I can't say if they make me want to dress. I can say that there are a lot of visual clues that get me so distracted that I can't think about anything else. Unfortunately, for me I am not in any position that I can do anything about it right now.

A couple of weeks ago a picture of a pair of pink pumps set me for a loop. Later that week I went to a trade show and there was something about the way some of the women there looked and carried themselves that made me want to dress like nobody's business. This was the worst (or best) episode yet. That's when I finally joined this community.

Robin