Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whats maybe the Craziest/Funnest Outfit you ever put on ?

This would be my craziest outfit. I was "volunteered" as a maid for a fetish party.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

No pics! I dressed fully for the first time for a cub scout skit! With my wife's assistance with make up and her clothes, I dressed as a female window washer! (Looked like a bag lady!) The skit is called, The Viper! There is a story that I don't remember but the line is, " I am the viper! I am here to vipe the vindows!" OH, boo! Yeah, I know but it was cub scouts! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    +1 harem girl. One good thing about cheap Halloween outfits is you have an excuse to buy more next year lol
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

I have dressed up as a barmaid outfit and a bride, the wedding dress was incredibly heavy and hot. Sorry no pics.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BrendaPDX View Post
    I have dressed up as a barmaid outfit and a bride, the wedding dress was incredibly heavy and hot. Sorry no pics.
    I noticed the same thing when I first tried on my bridal outfit. When that veil came down over my face, it quickly became hot and stuffy under there despite my otherwise bare shoulders and arms. That was unexpected. The veil looks fairly transparent but it really stops normal air circulation.

When I lifted the veil, I felt a rush of cool, fresh air. That must be quite a sensation for a bride in the emotion of the moment as her groom lifts her veil to kiss her. It seems strange that, for all the brides that I have known (and I come from a HUGE family and have been close to many brides), none of them have ever mentioned this, not even those who described everything else in TMI detail.

BYW, only old folks like me remember that that pic of Chris Evert. She is currently age 64. That pic is how she looked in about 1970.
    Last edited by abby054; 03-21-2019 at 05:41 AM.

Long story short back in my 20s I dressed as a cheerleader for a dollar ninety eight (yea showing my age) beauty contest for entertainment at a company Christmas party. It took about 3/4 of a bottle of Southern Comfort to get me out on the stage to do my cheer. Myself and another guy tied for first place and the run off was how quick we could put on a pair of pantyhose. I always wore stockings and garterbelt when I dressed so I lost.

Now that would have been a fun Holiday party to attend !

Did the ladies enjoy watching you struggle to get your panty hose on without running them ?

Are you sure you weren't competing against an other CD ?

Settled down for a few years in the Texas Hill Country
    Long story for context.

Friends had invited me and my wife to a Halloween costume party. Initially, we thought I would go as Ben Franklin. We went to a costume store and I tried on the Ben Franklin outfit. My wife hated it. As we were walking out of the store, she looks up and spies a men’s French Maid outfit and decides we should go as French Maids (no, this is not the most outrageous outfit I have ever worn in public). While publicly hemming and hawing, I was screaming YES inside. She made us go buy matching shoes, wigs, stockings and petticoats. We were one of the hits of the party.

The following spring, my wife told a lesbian couple friends of ours about the party, and how I said if I was going to go in drag I had to do it 100% and not be some guy wearing a women’s costume as a juke. They thought that was great. When we saw them again in the fall, they told my wife “We have something for Lindsey.” It was a 3X latex nun’s costume from Frederick’s of Hollywood. One of them had volunteered at a women’s shelter at which the store had given some overstock items like crotchless panties. The shelter was not amused. My friend asked if she could take the nun’s costume, and the shelter gladly let her take it. After hearing my wife’s story, they decided I would look great in it. They made me try it on for them. Everyone but me laughed. I thought it was great.

A few weeks after they gave me the outfit, we were invited to a Halloween party held by the friends from the previous year. My wife went out and bought a crop to go with the nun outfit. I created a character Sister Margarita Derecho sin Sal (Sister Margarita Straight No Salt) People loved it, many of them kneeling before me saying “Forgive for I have sinned.”

Unfortunately, over time, the outfit disintegrated. Sister Margarita is an ordained minister, and if anyone ever decides to have a costume wedding, I am sure she would happy to officiate.
    Picture 069 (Signed)(1).jpg Picture 074 (Signed) .jpg
    Lynne

You can friend me at on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/lynnesealytx. I don't post often, mainly lurk

Not very crazy It was just a school girl uniform.
    Angie

My best was Mimi from the Drew Carey show for a Halloween party at work. Had a picture but I don't know where it went.

hello,
    the funniest costume I wore as a skater skirt that fell down around my ankles - my wife laughed a lot!
    luv J

20141016-CD Unsorted - iPhone - 00004.jpg

I have a strong attraction to dancers/cheerleaders, and I found this officially licensed Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader replica uniform at a consignment shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbiegirl View Post
    ... And of course everytime I barely moved you could see the ruffle butt Panties !
    Isn't that the purpose of the short skirt in the first place???

Lacy PJs

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Robbiegirl View Post
    Now that would have been a fun Holiday party to attend !

Did the ladies enjoy watching you struggle to get your panty hose on without running them ?

Are you sure you weren't competing against an other CD ?

It was definitely a fun party. Besides me doing my cheer leader thing my wife at the time came out on stage in a men's suit and a gorilla mask and proceeded to do a strip tease. She stripped down to a string bikini which barely contained her big boobs. Needless to say she was a big hit with the men but unfortunately some of higher up's wives did not think so. I deliberately took a long time to put on the pantyhose so I din't win. Didn't want to start any rumors LOL

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Defiantly it was this one.
    DSC_0362_wr001x600.jpg
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Princess Chantal,

michelleddg,

Kelly DeWinter...

That's the way to do it.

Great job, ladies!

Probably my fancy dress batgirl and Wonder Woman outfits

Aspiring Member
    I volunteer at my local stage school and in the Christmas show, there is usually a comedy number performed by the staff. A couple of years back, they wanted me to join them in a comedy ballet sketch.
    During the months beforehand I bought a white leotard, tights, ballet slippers and a tutu in preparation. All proper stuff; not a fancy dress costume.
    The comedy sketch was cancelled, but I still have the costume, and I really love wearing it.

went out to nellis afb dressed as a female dress uniform as a sgt. if they only knew. if played tennis many times tn tennis dress and ruffled panties

YOULOVEMYTOES Palaina Nocturnus's Avatar
    My nickname I was given is Batman lol last Halloween my girlfriend went as Batgirl. A few weeks later I had my own little photo shoot with her costume on

For me ... I got a wedding gown.

hot and heavy but I loved having the garter belt

The funnest for me was recently. I went to a drag show in a rockabilly dress. I got my hair done in a vintage inspired updo, and a GG friend did my makeup.
    It was my first trip into the wild. I got plenty of compliments and had a great evening.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Nothing I would describe as being way out there,but at Sparkle Transgender weekend a cpl years ago my 2 friends and I ventured out as a hen night party,more Golden Girls than Sugababes but we had a blast,everyone loved it

_20170711_164645.jpg

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I’m not usually one for the “costumey” looks but for a mother’s day performance I’ll be playing Christina Crawford from the Mommy Dearest “wire hanger” scene.