Thread: A Pop Up

Banned Read only

A Pop Up

A pop up on my computer screen was advertising name brand women's panties. As I scrolled through them I noticed I have a pair of string bikini's like the one's they were showing and they requested a review so I wrote one. I identified my self as deebra and I was a male that preferred to wear women's clothing. In my review I said the bikini's were so nice, soft, comfortable and held me as I liked and were really required under the girl jeans and pants I wear. This is nearly 100% women's territory, men don't read this stuff, just women and all the reviews were written by women except one. My review had 12 favorable votes, more than the 60 some other reviews. No negatives. So what does that tell us? What are these women thinking??? Wear what you like, it's not an issue anymore.

Does it tell you something? Because it tells me nothing.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You could have left out "held me as I like" because that could be suggestive to some.
    I know what you mean just maybe a bit too descriptive.

It tells us that there are 12 other crossdressers who read your review.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Or some women found her description of the material helpful, or people saw she was a man taking about cross dressing and “liked” the review to show their support, or some people clicked the wrong button.

Or its mind over matter, they don't mind so it doesn't matter.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    It definitely tells ME something, deebra! I am bombarded by pop ups for women's boots, dresses, tops, outfits, shapers, silicone prosthesis, wigs, nylons, and many costumes.

Notice something missing? No undie pop ups! Guess why? Women's panties aren't my fetish? Lucky guess!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I like that you got no negative responses. Makes me feel a little better about humanity.

Banned Read only
    My post is all true but "doc" it gave me the chance to "hit back" after you slammed me on a previous post and many others because you hate "panties" and I mention them quite often. All's well between us, just two gurls going tit for tat.

Sometimes... miss, WRONG, all the other reviews except one who was writing about his wife wrote reviews, I think Jackieft is right, women read it and just don't care. And then there just might be one or two that would think naughty and be curious how their man looked in a sexy, colorful women's string bikini.

I’ve written a number of reviews of my favorite panties on a number of store websites and I have identified as a male. The vast majority of my reviews have received “upvotes” but there have been a few “ not helpful” along the way as well. But what continues to surprise me is the number of reviews written by men. Either there are more under dressers than we might think or there are a lot of trolls.

Some of the reviews may have been written by men who chose not to identify themselves as such, I have done so myself.

More men read those reviews than you think. I agree with those lines probably coming from other men who wear panties.

The only popup I get is for Nero Platinum, regularly on sale all year round. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I do read the reviews if I have time but mine are mostly about the makeup and especially if it's a new one I see on TV. I know which panties I like and have enough last me till I'm dead and gone probably.

Banned Read only
    I've seen many reviews from men on department store websites about panties. I'm sure there are many guys looking at the reviews. I do it. I also get advertisements from department stores that are related to my prior purchases; panties, bras. Ebay is notorious for sending those out. Macy's and JC Penny also send follow ups. One observation I have with eBay is the number of people following certain undergarments. I do not think many women when seeing a bargain on women's clothing would not "Buy It Now." One panty I am thinking about buying on eBay has 29 watching it. That includes me. I think the price and shipping are a little too high. Sometimes I "watch" a beautiful slip to see the final price/bid . Of course, then I get a tickler from ebay about similar slips or panties. I also get the requests for reviews which I do not do. Years ago I did one for something I bought on Amazon at a reasonable price, and, years later the review was now associated with a marketplace seller who was gouging people. It made it appear I was supporting the current seller which I was not. I did a follow to my review and stated I had purchased the item (a toy) for $X and not $5X.

Anyway, I do like the reviews by guys who wear women's clothing I even saw one on the Sears website for hosiery where there was also a picture posted on a cross dresser wearing a French maid outfit. Sears and et al know guys wear women's clothing.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    My post is all true but "doc" it gave me the chance to "hit back" after you slammed me on a previous post and many others because you hate "panties" and I mention them quite often. All's well between us, just two gurls going tit for tat.-------------
    I DO get a purvous pleasure from many of your posts, deebra. Because u see dressing in an entirely different way than most of us. Especially me!
    But, re panties, I probably have way more than u!

And, I don't hate them or like them any more than hammers. I find both useful for doing certain jobs. Now, Imagine if u will if u were like me instead of a pantie fetishist like many here. And, instead of panties it was hammers that turned everyone on? Can u imagine the threads?

"What color hammer r u using today?"

"What's your type of favorite hammer?"

"My SO used my hammer!"

"How many hammers do u own?"

"Do u have a special drawer for your hammers?"

Etc. ad nauseum!
    Imagine how silly and ridiculous those posts would seem to u. Just as pantie threads r to me!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!