Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: If you could, would you?

I have read many of the other comments , but not all.....

Its like this for me.... If I was born a girl, I would not know the world differently and I would be a female. Would I want to change my sex? Its possible but happy with God for making me as I am. I'm perfectly imperfect !....The only time it causes me any anxiety at all, is when I have a date with a man. You may have what's known as the Pink Fog.
    Last edited by FrannGurl; 03-22-2019 at 12:30 AM.

For me it’s a ‘no’.

As much as I desire time to dress and explore different sides of me, I also like who I am without it. My crossdressing doesn’t affect my view of my gender, even though I do try to pass, and wish I could be more ‘out’ at times. If I do ‘wish’ to be a girl, it’s often more closer to my fantasies then a real question of gender

I can honestly respond, Yes. There's things I like about being a guy. I'd miss some aspects, but I think I would be very happy as a woman.

At this stage in my life no being a 71 year old woman no thanks. Now if I was to wakeup a 30 something then maybe yes.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

I don't think I would choose for such a thing to happen, but if it did, I would happily do my best to adjust to all the new paradigms. Such as getting a start on the shoe collection...

I love the question - would I want to wake up tomorrow as a woman. I love who I am now. I love dressing and I do think at this stage of my life I would love to make the change as a woman.

What? And give up male privilege? I may be delusional but I'm not crazy.

Yes I would love to wake up as a girl and keep living as one

I like having both a male and a female personality. So, no I would not want wake up as a woman.

No, for me. I enjoy having the best of both worlds.

Aspiring Member
    I enjoy being a CDer, but I think I've always wished that I'd been born female.
    I'd never go for gender reassignment as that would make me a man who has been surgically and medically altered to look like a woman.
    In this fantasy, if I woke up as a woman (with the right chromosomes) and it was as if I had been born female, with memories of always being female, then yes.

Wow, it has been incredibly interesting reading all the posts. My first knee jerk reaction upon reading the OP was "Of course i would switch, wouldn't we all?!" This was a great exercise in realizing there are so many different reasons for being here. That loud creaking sound you hear is my mind expanding a bit.

So now as for me, I am forced to think more deeply. I guess my concern would be that if I was suddenly female, and always had been, that some of the joys of my current experience would fade. I can remember so many posts about how girls can't wait to take off their bra's and heels at the end of a day. In fact there are times when I have felt the same, though that meant that I actually had gotten to wear them all day. So all in all that usually meant I had a pretty good day. But I enjoy not only the colors, clothes and options, I enjoy working on empathizing with the female perspective. That can mean something as prosaic as working on my RBF (resting bitch face) to the heightened awareness of walking alone through a parking garage, to just being able to enjoy shopping more and indulging myself with "pretty" and being able to share emotions and feelings with girlfriends. I think not having so much testosterone would help me relax, but of course it seems riding the lightening of estrogen, periods and menopause are worse.

So I can never know for sure and I know I would miss some male experiences, but I think I would like to switch. Arguably there has never been a better time in history to be a woman. But for now I will just enjoy the moments as they come. Fun to think about.
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

In a blink of an eye I would. I've dreamed and prayed for it to happen all my life.
    Jeri

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStig View Post
    If you could wake up tomorrow and be a woman, would you? I mean wake up and fully a woman. No outing, everyone you knew now knows you as a woman.
    Never in a million years. I am jealous of many of the clothes and other indulgences that women seem to have to themselves, but menstrual periods, childbirth and all the various uniquely feminine ailments that i've witnessed family members endure, make being a man a preference, by a wide margin, for me. Besides, I like my plumbing and the way it coordinates with my wife's plumbing.

Absolutely I would!

I would do it without thinking. I would love to wear makeup, heels and skirts every day to work.
    Last edited by char GG; 05-01-2019 at 07:22 AM. Reason: Please review the rules

Yes, absolutely yes!
    I'm always a woman!

It depends

If I wakeup tomorrow as a woman (and always had been) ... would I still have the part of me that is male, and does/is-into "male stuff"? In that case, I'd no longer be cross dressing, but I would be cross-hobby/interest/...-ing (to coin a term). So, if a part of me is always on the other side of the fence, as it were, does it really matter? If I had wished to live/present 24x7 as a woman, if I wanted to actually be female, etc, then that would be different, I suppose ... but I don't. On the other hand, if 'magic happened', and I had to present 24x7 as female, it would not be the end of the world for me either, I guess. A long way of saying "whatever".

On the other hand, if the male-part of me disappears ... then no, I would not. I like, and wish to keep/nurture all parts of me.

Fran

Silver Member
    I would wish to do so only if my male brain went with it so I could enjoy and relate to being a female as I always wanted to be. Otherwise, I'd just be another cis-female since birth and would have no knowledge of any other life.

Yes, I would. It'll definitely be a new take on life.

Yes I would 100%, I would have to be the same thin athletic one though

Pretty in Pink

I would just want to be passable, totally passable, but stay male (and Bi), and just keep doing what I'm doing. I don't want all the associated bullshit that comes with womanhood like the ability to become pregnant, periods, mood swings...and face it, lack of sex drive and WE are the only ones who dress like women anymore. I feel were I to magically become a woman, I'd become a jeans and t-shirt wearing anti-sex person...so no thanks, I'll stay as I am and change whenever I can.
    Last edited by char GG; 05-04-2019 at 09:53 AM. Reason: please review the rules

I already did that the hard way. But given that everyone I meet post transition sees me as completely female, and most folks who knew me as “him” still see me that way, I’d be very happy with the “everyone you know knows you as a woman” part.
    Carries a spray bottle of "pink fog" around with her in her purse at all times.

Unfortunately we only have one life, everything else is fantasy.

I'm happy as it is. I do switch for a few full days if my desire is too strong. I travel and spent 24 hours or even three days as Doreen and do what I want.

However, if I had a second life, I would like to be a woman and would enjoy all the benefits but not the downsides.

Wow this thread has more legs than the third Human Centipede. 😁
    I didn't really have to think about it. I would change (temporarily) in a heartbeat. Long enough to go through all the hassle a woman has to deal with.
    I reckon that'd make me a better man.

Also @Carly that's heartbreaking to hear, that those who knew 'him' still see 'him'. I get it's hard for those around TS but that must hurt. So sorry.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

It's a shame this forum doesn't have the facility to make poll threads...
    Last edited by abbiedrake; 05-04-2019 at 03:40 AM.