Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: If you could, would you?

Absolutely! A dream come true!
    Just trying to be the real me!

A similar topic was bought up at a recent dinner party, but the question was "What would you do if you woke up to find nobody else in the city you live, there was just you?" The general reply was that we would shop until we dropped, refurnishing the house, a complete new clothing wardrobe, start a proper wine cellar etc, but we then came to the conclusion that the novelty would wear off very soon, and we would miss our friends and would be wishing for a return to our normal lives. Just let me do it for a weekend (and let me keep the furniture, the clothes and the wine cellar) and we would be more than happy. I feel the same would be for crossdressing.

I'm pretty close to full time as it is anyway, so yes I would!

Probably not on a permanent basis. But it would be fun for a week for sure!

I don’t think so. I’m a crossdresser, first and foremost.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    I live in reality so fantasy things like this seem pointless.
    Actually, this isn’t exactly my sentiment, so starkly stated.

It is pointless for me for another reason, in a way. I live in non-reality thinking, as a Buddhist. Buddhists can argue forever what is real at this moment, then it’s the next moment and the whole conversation becomes, well, pointless.

In answering the question, I would have I also take cause and effect into consideration. I am Robbin at this moment because of all the things that made me who I am. The list is endless including but not limited to the guy who designed some obscure part for my truck in another century. My reality can’t fathom being who I am as a woman and the concept of having always been treated as a woman.

I would also ask WHERE would I wake up? The Caribbean or Ulster? Not to slight Ulster, never been there, but being a woman is much easier and more enjoyable in a place where clothing must be light and airy.

And how would I make a living? That was a good discussion, earlier. And would my breasts have gotten me into law school? I’d use them, that’s for sure. “I have a point or two to make for the jury.” I can see me now. Setting the legal world on fire.

Fun question. Thanks.

Robbin ❤️❤️〰
    Last edited by Robbin_Sinclair; 05-26-2019 at 07:41 AM.

hello LadyStig,
    I would like to wake up tomorrow as me in a world that did not judge my choice of clothing,
    luv J

It's hard to answer definitively. There are periods where I feel I will be fine continuing as I am right now while other times I feel that I want to start hormones immediately. Given the scenario you outlined I probably would do it.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStig View Post
    If you could wake up tomorrow and be a woman, would you? I mean wake up and fully a woman. No outing, everyone you knew now knows you as a woman.
    Without a doubt, I absolutely would. I would even be happy if it was where everyone remembered me as male. It would actually be kinda fun to explain the sudden "magical" change.

it's very tempting to say yes--but there's so much I'd miss. Now, if I could wake up a woman tomorrow and have all my memories and life intact except having experienced them as a woman, and everyone I know having only ever experienced me as a woman, then yes I would. I think...

For me it depends on a number of things.

I know everyone would treat me as though I’ve always been female and that for all intensive purposes I would have been, but do I have a wardrobe that suits me and any clue of how to be a woman? I can imagine the first time I woke up in the night to use the bathroom, peeing all over because I forgot I couldn’t stand like I used to. Would I know how to do my hair and makeup so I didn’t look like a mess going to work? Would my gf be a lesbian?

If all those things are yes, I’d be a woman so damn fast your head would spin. If a couple were no I’d really have to think about things.

Probably not. But if you offered the chance to shape shift back and forth that would work. Get a lot of privilege in my current form that would immediately go away. Don't know how GG's deal with what they have to put up everyday.

What an interesting question, moreover, there are some very interesting answers. It would certainly have saved me a boatload of money on HRT and various surgeries.

One of the interesting aspect of transition is that where i once immnesely enjoyed dressing up, i now take as granted - its what i as a woman do...

So those things that once brought thrills - shopping for girly stuff in drab or going out in girl mode is now kind of mundane - except shopping that is...i still love that :-)

Banned Read only
    I agree. At this point in my life I have earned a lot of privilege that would evaporate. If I were younger in this era, I would absolutely switch. No question.

No, to repeat what some one else said “ I’m not a girl but I like girly things”

Yes I would. I would love to wake up one day a women. I would continue to be a cross dresser , but FtM

I'd like to be able to do the "I Dream of Jeannie" thing...

Blink and become a gal, blink and back to my regular life.

If I can't summon that power...I'm happy to stay a CD.

Absolutely!! I would do it in a heartbeat. No second thought

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Absolutely!! I would do it in a heartbeat. No second thought

Quote Originally Posted by SaraLin View Post
    all else being equal (friends, relationships, etc)? (wife suddenly a lesbian?)

Yes.

Would I also wake up with a while new wardrobe, makeup skills, etc?

Sign me up.

Too bad there's this reality thing standing in the way, huh?

I would jump at this given the conditions as outlined by SaraLin. Actually the only thing that would hold me back is the fear of harming my relationship with my wife who means more to me then life itself.

Rachel

YOULOVEMYTOES Palaina Nocturnus's Avatar
    Yes my dreams would be real if I woke up as a woman.......sigh.....

No. Femininity would stop being so special. It would become...*gasp*...normal. And where's the fun in that?

Yes, but only for 1-2 days. Being a man is great, but experiencing what it is truly like to be a woman is a delicious dream.

I wanted to give a well thought out, personal, intelligent and long answer, and this is what I came up with to "If you could wake up tomorrow as a full woman, would you?" …..YES!

Having fantasised about it for so long I can't imagine I would turn up the opportunity to if given the chance. Even if reality often fails to live up to expectations haha.

Not unless I woke up a hell of a lot prettier than I am now.