Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: If you could, would you?

Banned Read only
    With so many NO's saying being a guy is better does that say most women would rather be guys. If not why would they still want to be women where CD males wouldn't? Do women know something about being a woman that we don't so they would rather stay a woman?

in a New York minute.
    Angie

If you had asked me this a few months ago I would have said yes, without a doubt. Recent events however have me considerably more unsure.

Yes, it is much easier being a short female than a short guy. As for all the crap that women put up with at work, I've already learned to deal with that.

Absolutely yes! In a heart beat!

To elaborate, I like being a guy but I think my mind would be more at ease if I were to wake up as a woman. I think everything will correct itself mentally and I wouldn’t constantly have to put up the wall. I would be real and could let myself truly go.
    Last edited by CrossKimmy; 03-21-2019 at 07:04 PM. Reason: More info

not today, being MTF going TO FTM ,might not be as much fun and or not at all

Wake up an old fat homely woman? No thanks. I already have that kind of life.
    Wake up as a reasonably attractive teenager like I thought I was supposed to be and live that life? Sure.

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    With so many NO's saying being a guy is better does that say most women would rather be guys. If not why would they still want to be women where CD males wouldn't? Do women know something about being a woman that we don't so they would rather stay a woman?
    Simple. We each want to live as the type of person we feel that we are. GG women don't want to be men any more than GM don't want to be women. Mismatched gender identity is the main reason for wanting to switch.

It's not which 'is better'. At present, white males still have various advantages in life. Unless, of course, you want to apply to a particular situation, such as trying to get into a particular school or profession which is currently overwhelmingly white, male, female, etc., then being one of the opposite minorities would become an advantage under the current affirmative action campaigns.

'Better' is subjective.
    Last edited by sometimes_miss; 03-20-2019 at 12:40 PM.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Yes. This is not to say I don't like being a gender-fluid MtF crossdresser. I do. But for a few reasons below if the choice was there I would embrace it.

- I love the vulnerability of being feminine. Of all the myriad of feelings being en femme conjures this one I simply adore. If it was a facet of my life all the time I would love it.
    - I adore women hence one of the reasons I try and emulate them. Why wouldn't I want to be one?
    - The feminine is ascendant. I would love to be part of this moment in time as a woman when women are taking a much greater role in the power structure of society.
    I have been circling for a thousand years,
    and I still don?t know if I am a falcon, or a storm,
    or a great song.

Rainer Maria Rilke
    https://www.flickr.com/people/170325405@N05/

I would in a heart beat,However my two daughter would have to be in my life just the way they are today.

PS I would have to be at lease 20 years younger lol
    PSS no make that 30 years younger lol

Aspiring Member
    No, not me. I like being a guy

I would be happier to wake up and be 50lbs lighter and have feet that are 3 or 4 sizes smaller.
    Last edited by char GG; 03-20-2019 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Please see Rules: Rights of Content #3

Oh yes I would!!!!! Only then would I feel normal.

Yes, yes, yes, if you can guarantee shapely legs and a DD cup bra size!

I don't think so would those you knew before cope properly with the new you, I wonder sometimes, also at my time in life its a bit late wishing for something like that, the other thing I would like to wake up one morning and find a nice pair of boobs had grown in the night! I could cope with that no problem.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Bobbi, Then we would call you Boobi.
    Crissy

In a heartbeat, but wanna be about 30 yrs younger.

Crissy, your humour exceeds mine! i know of a bird called a blue foot boobie does that make it the same as me? quite a thought though. yes age does come into the equation but at what age does the desire for real boobs stop ?
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

I would love to wake up as a woman.
    As long as I can remember and I still do it to this day, my last thoughts as I drop off to sleep, is I hope I wake as a female

YES,

Could I pick my age and body.
    I would not want to be huge DD's, just lean and kind of taller (5'9",34d-28-38).

Could I get a couple of 'trial runs'? Say … a long weekend, then a other of a month or two? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbi46 View Post
    Crissy, your humour exceeds mine! i know of a bird called a blue foot boobie does that make it the same as me?
    Only if your feet are cold.
    Crissy

I am glad that I will never be given this choice, because it would be a difficult one to answer. Part of me would he like hell yes and the other would be like hell no. Part of me would love to feel sex as a woman, to feel natural breasts on my chest, etc. But part of me work loves my being a guy as well.

Tree, I see that is your 1st post, Good to have you with us. May I suggest you go to the introduction part of this site and tell us a little about yourself.
    Crissy

Make up is the killer, having to do it every day, it would exhaust me

I could get used to it pretty quick. I don't intend on transition, but if it just magically happened I wouldn't object.

I used to pray for this when I was younger.
    At this point in my life, I have too much invested in the male persona that I've built up and projected for all these years. Would I lose my wife, children, grandchildren?
    However, if I were still a teenager or younger, before life got more complicated with marriage, career, children.... I'd grab the opportunity without looking back.
    Last edited by GracieRose; 04-27-2019 at 04:57 PM.