Thread: Lady sees RED !!

Banned Read only

Lady sees RED !!

This morning I dressed as normal , my first job was to get another colour check because I feel my foundation shade is too dark . I usually park in a small pay car park close to the shops , this morning there very few spaces , I caught sight of someone just backing out to leave so I parked up with my indicator flashing to show other people what I intended to do . As I was waiting a large guy in a big 4x4 behind me became impatient and began sitting on his hooter , I managed to let him though but as I did so an old guy started to nip into the space I was waiting for , I gave him a blast on my hooter but he completely ignored it . I quickly got out of my car to tell him but I could see he had his head turned away trying to ignore me , so I banged on his window , he then conceded to wind it down and realised the blond facing him wasn't a happy bunny so he moved out of the space for me .

Several people had been watching all this and were shaking their heads in disbelief at what the other drivers had done . I know I shouldn't have been angry , it was the guy in the 4x4 that had wound me up . Anyway the old guy was just buying his ticket so I went and apologised to him explaining what had happened with the other guy , he apologised to me for not knowing the system as he wasn't local . I accepted his apology but I'm sure we both knew he was taking advantage of the situation .

It was the first time I'd been angry dressed in these circumstances , I must admit it didn't feel good but somehow I know it wouldn't have bothered me in male mode .

Yes I did go on to get my makeup sorted and bought a lighter shade and spent too much money , Isn't retail therapy wonderful !!
    Last edited by Teresa; 03-19-2019 at 03:30 PM.

Banned Read only
    The old guy saying he was not 'local' and did not know the system is just a bunch of bull crap. Courteous parking lot behavior is universal. I've seen local television new casts where such discourteous behavior has gone further than verbal. Good thing you did not hit him with your purse!

You should have done a moonie at the 4X4 guy! , yes I know its annoying but at least you still had a good time after all
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Teresa you certainly had a right to be angry but at least it all worked out in the end.
    Bobbi, Pretty funny!
    Crissy

I have a 4X4 but I don't carry the same attitude around as most seem to do.

I like to be greeted by friendly people when I go out.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I just got back from a few errands and I have to say there are lots of impatient drivers out there. I guess some have a tight schedule while others have all the time in the world. It's enough to bet my panties in a bunch!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I tend to not let things like that bother me because you never know who you are fixing to engage with.
    Plus you don't know what kind of day they have had and how far they are willing take this confrontation.
    To me its just a parking spot and not worth the hassle.
    Glad you are OK and that it worked out.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U r SO LUCKY u don't live in SoCal! I see 3+ of these situations every day driving here------
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I used to get so mad easily at stupid traffic situations. Well early last year I was like Asew wouldn't behave like this and it was a turning point for me to drive more cautiously and carefully. I feel like driving now is so much more relaxing and when you get into these type of stupid traffic situations you are already calmer to start with and more patient with other drivers.

Banned Read only
    Asew,
    That's partly why I felt so bad I hoped all that type of behaviour was behind me , I felt I had to apologise for my actions , I hope the big guy in the 4x4 felt the same way but I doubt it .

Tracii,
    Something like that is very rare in my part of the UK but I appreciate the thought about taking care as you never know 100% .

I guess it wrankled because I was being patient and thoughtful and got walked over twice .
    Last edited by Teresa; 03-21-2019 at 10:17 AM.