Thread: Nine Days, Eight Nights

Banned Read only

Nine Days, Eight Nights

I drove my lovely wife to the airport this morning to catch a plane for her eight night/nine day visit to her cousin. I thought this was never going to happen. Early this year she had to cancel the trip at the last minutes due to a injury to her knee incurred three days before takeoff. That was a downer for sure. For both of us. Fortunately, the airline refunded her airfare. Once her knee was sufficiently heeled she booked another flight. Maybe as a bonus instead of the eight day/seven night intended trip it was now an additional day! Yeah! Normally she would take this out of state trip every other year. However, the cycle was altered due to her undergoing breast cancer treatment. So, her last trip was three years ago. My loss of opportunity did not bother me in the least. I think my male protective hormones flowed forth as caregiver.

Anyway, when I got back from the airport I pushed aside all the empty clothes hangers in the closet. I delved into my wardrobe and hanged a nice selection of dresses. Enough for at least the entire time. I pulled out a box of high heels. Based on my selection of dresses I think it will be predominantly black and white heels, although two pairs of neutral/beige would go nicely with one of the dresses. Along side on the dresses I hanged a numbers of full slips of varying lengths since the dresses run a little above the knee down to midi length.

I wasted no time donning a black and white floral print by George. It hits just below the knee and has a scalloped hem. Underneath all in black; bra, panty and full slip. I pulled on a pair of thigh high stockings. The silicon strips were still strong, but, since I was going to go out I put on a black garter girdle by Crepe Suzette. I did not want any sagging. I hate that. Finally, the curly shoulder length grey wig. No makeup since I was going out only for a drive and retrieve the mail from down the block.

I did some ironing. When I was going through one box of dresses I found a vivid red full slip by Melody. When I bought it on ebay I expected some wear, but, it is pristine. I pulled out the ironing board and got it ready for wearing. I decided to do some coordinating right off the bat. I matched a Just My Size red bra and Vanity Fair nylon brief with it. I intend to wear it with a Venezia flutter sleeve knee length dress that is black with red floral print.

This evening I went to retrieve the mail. Delivery of a box of books and junk. Must have junk every day. Then I took a drive. This weekend I will drive to the other end of town where there are sidewalks. No sidewalks in my area. It is a very safe residential neighbor. It's in the old part of town. The frontage on the homes is usually forty feet. That's the good old days. There are grocery stores and shops and restaurants. No rowdy night life. The local forecast is calling for rain which I truly love because it does keep others in doors. It also helps to obscure my six foot height. No high heels on those walks. I have a very nice and comfortable black wedge with a low rise. Also the soles are rubber. Reduces the noise which can really be loud in cool air. I already did some on line shopping. The ordered, and, it has already been shipped, a zen blue bra. Another color to add to the collection of bras to match my collection of slips.

I intend to actually get some work done in the house with a mountain of books that need to be donated to schools. But, work is always easier and more fulfilling en femme.

Sounds like you have been planing this a while/ And have a good handle on it. We are all waiting for a few photos if you please.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

It also appears to me that you have been anticipating this for some time. Enjoy yourself and this time for just Stephanie. But remember the old adage "How time flies when we are having fun." So make the best of the time you have. Kick up your heels, black and white or whatever other color you wish.

Stephanie, I'd kill to have nine days to myself. Enjoy.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Sounds like nine days, eight nights of heaven! Please let us know how it turns out. Wishing you the best.

Banned Read only
    Thanks for all the encouragement. I hope to have a great week. Yes, I have looked forward to this extended time for a very long time. As a retire with a working wife I have been able to get about seven hours each day she does work. However, there is nothing like hanging my dresses in the walk in closet along with the full slips. Last night I did sleep in a floor length white nylon gown with a bra and panty. I did stuff my bra with two halves of an old Nerf ball which was my first home made set of falsies. This morning I arose and donned a white Just My Size bra, a white control panty by Crownette and a white Velrose slip. My dress is an Apt 9 faux wrap. It is a paisley with teal the primary color with black and ivory worked into the pattern. It is one of my shorter dresses, hitting about three inches above the top of the knee. Years ago I had purchased off an ebay seller the Velrose slip. The seller did not disclose it had been shortened. At first I was disappointed, but, as it turns out it is great for shorter slips. For those who are lovers of lacy slips it is style 1360. I have several style 1360 in white, black and beige. The slip has a very lacy bosom with three inches of matching lace at the hem. The lace at the hem is sew on top of the nylon and not below the nylon fabric. Dixie Belle slips has a similar slip I believe the same manufacturer produced this style for several labels. I bought this style full slip at Catherine's along with half slips in the same color and style. I think the slips are very sexy. Time to don an apron and get to work in the kitchen.

My SO is going to visit her sister in CO this summer as in every year. I will have 10 days to be myself. Sounds like you have a plan Go with it. Enjoy your girl time.

Aspiring Member
    Enjoy your time. When my wife would go and visit her family after christmas - my collection comes out...I usually end up sorting it, getting rid of some items that do not fit and trying to take some type of inventory..every piece brings back a memory of when/where I got it...It is wonderful to be able to sleep in nightgowns, etc...and then change as soon as I get home from work in the fem mode.....Slips are very sexy...especially when paired with a sliky pair of hosiery and stilettos...time will fly..it always does..

Sounds like a wonderful week of "girl time" ahead of you, Stephanie, and I hope that you enjoy it to the fullest. I've had these from time to time myself for similar reasons, but sadly, none on the horizon for the time being.

One word of caution, though...as the pink fog envelops you, you will find yourself yourself hauling more and more of your "girl stuff" out of storage to play with...I mean, with those 100+ dresses of yours and your massive lingerie collection, it'll be hard to resist their siren call to come out to play...

That said, your final day of "freedom" will likely come far too fast, and if you're anything like me, you will find yourself surrounded by a massive amount of female clothing, accessories, and makeup etc. at that point which will now need to be sorted out, packed up, and returned to their original storage (hiding?) places before your wife steps back into the house. Just make sure that you budget enough time for that, as in my experience, that process ends up taking far more time than expected, and I find myself scrambling like mad at the last moment to get that all done and make sure that no traces of my extended "playtime" remain anywhere in the house to avoid being "busted".

OMG! Such joy to hear the house so quiet before the pink storm come in! That brief moment where I can hear my own breathing and feel that anxious but excited feeling!!! I love when I can hang all my cute things up and take them out of their boxes too. Such confirmation!

Platinum Member
    enjoy your personal time!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Banned Read only
    Leslie, I'm ahead of you on the planning. The first day I made my selection of dresses that I would wear. Same with the shoes. All the other has been packed away already. I am enjoying being en femme the entire day and sleeping in more unmentionables than just a nylon gown. I suspect it will not be easy returning to a life of waiting for the occasional day to come my way.

PS: For this evenings trip out the door I donned an Apt 9 sweater dress that has sleeves that actually hit my wrists. It is a dark grey with silver threads running through it. It hits about four inches above the knee. Way too short for traditional stockings or thigh highs stockings, so out came the pantyhose. The weave of the fabric stretches to the extent any white undergarments will show through on the bosom. Below the waist is no problem. I had to remedy the problem with black unmentionables.
    Last edited by Stephanie47; 03-21-2019 at 08:54 PM.

Platinum Member
    Hi Stephanie , Be careful Pace your self so you don't get burnt out by the sixth or seventh day.

Allow yourself time to get everything cleaned up before yourWive gets home.

Enjoy and have a wonderful time. >Orchid ..OO..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I think you mentioned something previously, well, now it is here.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    I know some have suggested to not burn myself out. Nope. I have been kept busy doing my normal chores and going for evening drives and strolls. It was also suggested I leave ample time to store away all my finery. Well, I have spent most of the morning folding and placing dresses and lingerie away. I'm down to the dress I have on and one other hanging in the closet. I have to store away a bunch of shoes. I have way to much...way to much. I went to our storage area and located a big Payless box. I found five pairs of high heels in it. Never worn. Still have all the tags. Size 12 and 13 depending upon the width. I had wondered where they had gone. I had to move them when the hot water heater had a problem. Having said I have way to much I did indulge some more. I order nine pairs of Jockey nylon panties out of Beall's. And, on eBay I bought four pairs of Vanity Fair panties in discontinued colors. I had to enjoy my personal time. Next week my wife will be working Monday and Tuesday so Stephanie will reappear. Then the dry spell sets in. Another operation for her. Caregiver status for me. Then the summer break for the educational field. Sigh!

I've been kept busy. I have taken drives and mindless strolls just to feel the breeze on my legs. My wife does not appreciate my interests and has been mum for other thirty years. Can you imagine a woman or any person being totally mute about something amiss? I get counseled (nagged?) about a lot of delayed chores but not a word about my cross dressing. Even when she has found a bra or panty or fake forms (water balloons in the sink) or the browser open to this forum, she has said nothing other than where she placed the wayward garment (top of the washer) or I should be sure to log off before leaving the computer. Duh! Decades ago she suggested I join a support group, but, there was none around (early 1980'S). Maybe it's time to do that. I noticed there is a group in Seattle and I did recognize one face from this site although she does not frequently post.

I enjoyed my time. Hope every one gets there time in the sun too. Oh, I'm wearing a Ronnie Nicole white short sleeve dress with shades of blue floral designs. One of my favorites.