Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Why boobs?

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    The questions that beg to be asked are these...
    Why do females want Boobs? Would they want to be flat chested?

There are a few women who do want to be flat, rather than risk breast cancer. Sadly, there are doctors who assume otherwise, and don't do the surgery according to their wishes.

While I can't speak about how wearing a bra with forms feels as I still need to experience that, I can talk about it from an artistic perspective. The female body is a true work of art with it's pleasing curves. The curves are nice to look at. We as crossdressers recreate those curves in the outfits we choose to wear. Having boobs and hips help create a pleasing, curvaceous look.

Robin

(sigh)
    Perhaps this draws the distinction between CD and TG (as debated in another thread).

I dream of breasts. I yearn for boobs. Not only can I imagine it and see it in my mind's eye, I can almost "feel" them like a lost phantom limb.
    It's the dysphoria and the lifelong sense that I missed out on something.

Soon to see the doctor/endocrinologist in May. Going to discuss HRT seriously and how it might decrease the anxious, out-of-body experience when GD descends.
    Can hardly wait.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Zwidling View Post
    What I always come back to though is I really like wearing a bra and feeling like I have boobs, and as it doesn't hurt anyone I may as well do what I enjoy.
    Good one, Aaron. I share that sentiment.
    I love wearing my bra. While I'm only in social transition now and not dressing entirely femme 24/7, I do mix my femme and drab often. I always wear a bra, even if it's only a sports bra.
    First off, they make great t-shirts. I always hated male t-shirts with tails that required tucking-in. Too much. My bra is like a streamlined undershirt. In the winter, especially, I find that a bra is a great way to keep warm. A lot of heat loss happens in the chest and head area. As a slightly warming undergarment, a bra is great.

I also find that my bra slims and trims my bust line (chest line) quite well. I am not plagued by Male Boobs (I wish), and can go shirtless without shame. [Boy, that will certainly end upon HRT]. It just makes me look better, even in drab.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

I agree with a lot of the responses on this post. I do also want to feel pretty. The clothes that attracts me have ample room for breasts and as I tend to be broad shouldered, the bigger the breasts the better. I do love having tig ol bitties. Makes me feel sexy and attractive. That is plenty enough for me.
    [FO

Why boobs? Why not boobs? It's part of being feminine.. shape, curves and clothes that fit those curves.

Can you share the website address for Sally Anne?

Because my B and C cup unpadded would not look so good with AA cup boobs

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I meant my B and C cup bras which I love so much and want more but my SO said I already have too many.

I would feel a right tit without mine!! LoL!!
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Aspiring Member
    I am one of a number of people on this site who do not identify as a woman at all - even when fully dressed with wig and make-up. I remain a man presenting as a woman but not identifying as one. The question "why boobs?" is even more difficult for us. As I wear a bra and very expensive forms every time I wake up and every evening, I have asked myself this question often. As others have said the clothes do not look good without them. Even clothes that are not pre-shaped look better with boobs in them. I have a good figure when these are added as my waist is narrow and in a dress I find this aesthetically pleasing. I have never thought of hip padding and have no desire to go there as I get the effect I want without hip enhancement. My bras are designed for comfort and to make my forms look good - they are much more about function than appearance. I tried out a range of forms but thought that even C was too big and am a 38B. It is the most pleasing size for my physique. The capital cost of a pair of Amoena forms is huge and they have to be replaced every two years or so but it works out at around 40-50p a day - much less than a cup of coffee. I would not want the real thing - as I get older I can feel a bit of a jiggle when I run and I have no objection to this, and would not mind if they got a bit bigger but I do not DESIRE real ones. My objective in dressing is to attain the appearance of an elegant women - not a pretty or feminine one. Most of this is down to poise and the rest to a quality wardrobe. I have had my colour and style analysed to be as good at this as I can be. It would not work without the boobs but it does work without hip padding - this applies to my own perception and the perception of others. When it comes to my own feelings for the appearance of women, I am a leg man. I am very fortunate in having shapely legs and I think they look great in sheer tights and in opaque tights and even opaque ones need hairless legs to be aesthetically pleasing. My legs are concealed in male mode (I don't wear shorts or go swimming) and my arms remain hairy as I will not compromise perception of me as masculine when I am presenting as the real me. The real me is a man - 100% of the time, even with added boobs. I have tried the MIAD approach. It is better than Man in Trousers but is way less fun than man in dress with boobs - simply because it looks odd. I would assume MIAD attracts more attention because you are making no attempt to conceal your gender, but in reality no one seems to care, so the boobs are added purely for my own enjoyment. Still not sure I have convinced myself that my boobs are justified but it is useful to ponder the question.