Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why boobs?

I love my B cup forms. I might go slightly larger, maybe just a C cup. But no bigger.
    Which is hilarious as both my practice wife and the keeper are very large chested. The keeper's 36GG. Colour me happy with both sets of boobs in my life. 😀
    As to why, well they're pretty handy if you're aiming for full femme presentation. But me, I simply like the way they fill out my clothes. Nuff said.

I just need a bra for support now.

My pumping regime has taken me to a wobbly 38 C cup with large nipples. I need to wear nipple shields inside my bra.

I don't think your not wrong for feeling this way. I think we all here do. I wear forms to make a C cup under my dresses, blouse's, Sweaters PJ's what ever I wear. Some times 24 hours a day. I for one won't go without my boobs.
    Angie

Well put! I feel the same way as you. For me I think breasts are one of the main things that make me feel feminine. The feel and bounce of them, the way they soften the shoulders and fill out a top. We all define femininity in different ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss V View Post
    It's all part of the package for me (Unless doing MIAD).
    As a MIAD I have no desire for either breasts or bras. Looking like a woman is not what I want to achieve.
    GeorgeA
    formerly Salerba

"a miad" Man-in-a-Dress

Didn't think about it really. I bought them to feel more natural when dressed and it fits my clothes so much better. I try to present as best as possible and forms are a part of it.

Aspiring Member
    I want emulate the lifestyle, the shape, the experience of womanhood, to be as much like them as I can so wearing a bra and using forms needs to be a part of dressing.

Putting on a bra is usually the first step in the transformation and as Cross Kimmy says I want to feel the weight in the bra, the pull, and in addition the tightness around the chest. Its what a woman feels all the time.

I also agree with so many other comments about the fit and cut of female clothes, they just wouldn’t be right without a bust.

Another aspect for me is to look down my body, maybe though a stray hair or two, over my bust, down the line of the dress, the tights and shoes – just feels so good.

So boobs definitely get my vote.

Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Banned Read only
    Many have said boobs are necessary for female clothing to fit right, isn't a tight tuck also just as necessary for pants, skirts to fit right and show that flat feminine look??? I love both.

I might add I saw a video with a man and woman and the man had very hairy legs, GROSS!!! How different than hairless, smooth, toned, tanned feminine legs.

I also agree boobs are everything i want mine to grow

this Ronnie!
    Variety. Fit. Feel. Fabrics, Colors. Girls clothes are more fun. I like to feel pretty.
    I see so many girls out in the real world with just gorgeous makeup and get jealous. I want my eyes and face to look that pretty too.
    I feel much more pretty with my modest breasts than I do without them. My tops feel better. My bras feel sexier. My dresses feel cuter.
    No matter what I do or how much I try to run away and hide from it, I still want to look and feel pretty.
    YES YES YES and YES.

Just love the way you put it so TY
    I have been circling for a thousand years,
    and I still don?t know if I am a falcon, or a storm,
    or a great song.

Rainer Maria Rilke
    https://www.flickr.com/people/170325405@N05/

Wow, those are really great answers to those questions. I hope you don't mind me borrowing a few of them when I get the same questions asked of me over and over again.

Banned Read only
    I have to reiterate my answer, (Because women's clothes do not look or fit properly without them.) because just last weekend I was wearing a camp shirt from Torrid that I never liked the fit of with my natural breasts. It acually felt too small in the bust, and gapped kind of wierd

But wearing my D cup forms it fit perfectly!

I really miss wearing breast forms, they felt so natural abd sexy!
    My boyfreind is FTM and has had top surgery. He says they make him uncomfortable so i got rid of them out of respect.
    Now adays its just a B cup padded bra under my top. Not quite the same but it feels nice. Plus i dont go out or try to present complete femm😶

Because I have them. I have had B cup breasts since I was 16/17 years old, part of who I am.

I'm used to them.

My natural boobs are only 32A, but I've occasionally noticed people staring at them. They match my hips.
    Last edited by Maid_Marion; 04-03-2019 at 09:48 PM.

Pretty simple answer but it me.

They just feel right.

just want to add one thing that struck me about your post. Don’t try to chase the beauty you see in women around you. That’s a trap and a losing game. Just worry about being your prettiest you.

For me crossdressing is a transformative experience. For me to feel fully transformed involved breast. As other have stated, women's clothing is designed to accommodate breasts. But it is more than the fit of the clothes it is also about the shape. I have been trying thigh and hip pads to further the transformation. My goal is to look like what my minds eye sees as the woman inside.

To me, its helps the assigned sex and gender do not match my persona.
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

I will chime in here.

Why Boobs?
    I do like the feel of them, and dresses just don't look right without them in my opinion
    I have tried wearing dresses without them, and for me the look is just not complete.

So for the look and the feel that makes me feel like me.
    Make me feel the look is correct for me.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

We can talk about fit and style etc but I think the main reason we want boobs is because inside many of us are trying to emulate/feel like/present as women. And women have boobs.

Over the years I have come up with various theories as to why, and I'm sure some of my theories are at least partially correct. What I always come back to though is I really like wearing a bra and feeling like I have boobs, and as it doesn't hurt anyone I may as well do what I enjoy.

I found a pair of breast forms at the Sally Anne for $50. I'm wearing them as it completes the look and most importantly, I like the look!

lots of answers. Boobs make our cloths fit better. I love looking at boobs. They make women look prettier But what I don't understand especially in the TG community is why so many have an infatuation with huge boobs. I understand well propotioned buts and a nice sze boob, I love the bounce , but I see so many opting for super large double GG boobs and it just seems ridiculous at least to me. But what ever you like is fine and I'll keep my opinion quiet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Being TG normally means you are taller and have broader shoulders than a GG, so they do need bigger implants for their proportions.