Thread: Christmas came a little early this year...

Christmas came a little early this year...

I got a PM a few weeks ago complimenting me on my profile pic, evidently some of you think I have nice legs.
    I don't mention it to brag but this particular person also asked me about the denim skirt.
    Well, that particular skirt was the victim of my last and final purge. I am not stopping dressing, I have just finally realized, after the fourth time, that purging is just a waste of money.

Anyway, The question got me to missing the old skirt and , so, what does any girl do in that situation, I went shopping.
    I found one I liked in a Venus catalog and ordered it online(Venus.com).
    This evening when I got home from work, the package was waiting for me on my doorstep.
    Needless to say, the first thing I did, even before petting the cat, was to try it on.

What makes it even more special is that the old one was a size 16, the new one is a 10.

PS. I do apologize for the pic, I wanted to share my excitement and didn't have time to shave my legs...

In case you're interested, Color Jean Mini Skirt, style #Y32019
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Gold Member
    I have a skirt much like yours, And i wear it almost daily around the house.
    Rader

I have replaced things I have lost or had worn out.

Some things are nice to keep.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Hi Shelby. Thanks for the mention of Venus.com. New to me I just checked it out. Nice outfits and all kinds of sizes.

Platinum Member
    Hi Shelby , I hope that you soon learn your lesson and STOP PURGING . >Orchid ..OO..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Purging is something most of us have done through the years, what a terrible waste of money and try and replace what you tossed out, good luck.
    Shelby, Nice skirt!
    Crissy