Thread: Dear Mrs H...., please tell us how your trip was with us

Dear Mrs H...., please tell us how your trip was with us

Hi friends,

I've been in the UK for last weekend on business and FUN...

I made my ferry reservation in my male gender, as I've done that five times already since last summer, as Mr. H..

So, on Monday I received the usual e-mail, asking me to give my feed back on my experience with the carrier, crossing the UK channel with the ferry.

This time, other than before, my e-mail started with, 'Dear Mrs. H...'

I wonder who changed my gender after checking in at the ferry and customs. Isn't that kind of nice and funny at the same time?
    Does that mean I pass as a woman?

Cheers

Doreen

OH, my pictures post about the trip is here:

https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...ping-and-party

It's the little things you sure do pass in your photos, I have to imagine you could pass well on closer inspection too.

Anyway, I'd imagine someone taking your ticket saw you listed as "Mr" on their system and thought "Oh dear, that's a silly typo, let me correct that."

Sometimes it’s the little things that can make one smile.
    Crissy

Just one more way the universe is telling you that you are doing something correct.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Platinum Member
    I followed the link to your photos for the trip. If I was the attendant of the ferry line I would have assumed you were a female, and, if I had the ability to make a correction to the database I would have. If you were a natural born female would you have liked to receive an email addressed to Mr. H? I would not. I love reading of your adventures. And, you are always dressed very stylish.

Banned Read only
    Doreen,
    It's a lovely moment to see it in writing , I had the same thing on a sales sheet for my woodburner , the SA had put my christian name down as Terri but I didn't notice till I checked it at home that she had written Mrs Terri H.....

Maybe I could question if I passed or she was making sure she retained the sale .

Doreen,

You make me want to do the crossing en femme.

I worry about customs at each border.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    Bev,
    Some day soon I hope to do the crossing myself possibly by Eurostar as Teresa ( or would it then be renamed Brexitstar ? Depending which way it was going !). My new home town has a main line station which means I could go right through to Paris .

Platinum Member
    Hi Doreen , It sounds like you passed the test. >Orchid ..OO..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!