Thread: HRT update. 6 months

HRT update. 6 months

So I’ve been on hormones a while now and I’m finally seeing some exciting changes. I am noticeably slimmer. My arms and shoulders are slowly shrinking. My skin is softening. I’m getting some breast tissue. My butt and thighs are plumping slowly. Most exciting of all this week was the first time since i was a teenager that I shaved my legs with out a lot of skin irritation. I’m so grateful for that bc body hair is an issue for me and it was painful at times to break out after shaving. I am feeling confused and frustrated sexually. I had a bout of feeling more interested in men which is fine and during that time I was only interested in a very submissive role in sex. Lately I’ve noticed an increase in attraction to women. Which has been the case most of my life. I’m happily bi so whoever I’m attracted to doesn’t bother me. What is difficult is that at the same time theses changes are happening i feel very poorly equipped physically to express myself sexually the way that I want to. For a long time making do with what equipment I do have was sufficient, but now nothing seems satisfying. Giving, receiving, top, bottom or whatever just isn’t getting it. Even when i achieve some physical release it’s very shallow and lack luster. It’s a new level of disphoria with my current equipment and it’s tough. I believe the ultimate answer is going to be SRS which has always been in the plan, but that’s a ways down the line. I hate to think I’ll feel this way for the next few years. Has anyone had any luck figuring this out?

We separate sexuality preference from gender orientation for a good reason. The hormones effect takes a long time to run through our whole being, before we can know for sure the end effect. It's okay to change our minds at time. Personally, the lack of sexual needs has been the greatest relief of all.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

You'll figure it out.

everyone has different experiences and its physical and psychological.. what you are experiencing is similar to others...what Pamela experienced is also common and its true it takes a really long time before any changes stop..

SRS has a big effect for many reasons but it would be a mistake to consider it as a goal just for the reason of enjoying sex more... dont get me wrong...hopefully it would, but unfortunately you can't count on it..
    maybe techniques are better today...im thinking about ten years ago and some might have more recent info on that..
    I am real

Kaitlyn
    I agree that srs should not be entirely for the sake of sex. You’re right. I intentionally plan for it to be further down the line to give myself time to adjust to the many other changes. I just feel more like myself internally than ever before and it’s making the contrast of how far off my body still is even harder to deal with. Untying all the knots of forces masculinization has freed a woman beneath which is great emotionally and for the sake of feeling better on a daily basis, but my body is not nearly as free yet.

Kaitlyn, for years o believed being bi, then homo because sex with women was almost zero. Then in HRT libido almost died so bisexuality dissapear and more than not be interested in sex with men (I never was attracted to men) I feel now very uncomfortable even with memory about my bisexuality.
    I retake sex with wife and has be wonderful but few days ago I meet a guy, a military, in uniform and everything, somethi g happened in my mind, attraction, no sexual but it was nice and confuse, so I'm just letting things go, day by day but I feel relief or ha inf that big sexual drive that controlled me in full in the past.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION