Wanted to get everyone's thoughts on this situation. My wife recently decided to give in a little to my dressing, at my suggestion, and let me have a maid's outfit to do chores and things for her. We already share the cleaning, but neither of us are very diligent about it. This way more actually gets done, plus any services she wants for herself -- massage, pedicure, etc. Just one day a week right now when the kids are gone. (We both work from home some days.) I have a bit of a submissive streak in me, so I don't mind the arrangement at all.

There is a down side to this -- she's obviously still not accepting, and I think she's hoping this will help decrease my desire to dress. My inner trans-feminist thinks the whole thing is kind of demeaning, also, even if I enjoy it. I'm sure some will say that this is still wrong on her part and she should be more accepting.

But I hold out hope that it could lead to more. And I might get a chance to throw on a dress afterward sometimes. At least she's open to letting me try and look decent. We agreed to replace the wig that had the short bangs because it looked awful on me.

I imagine that if you are in a DADT, you'll think this is great. If you have an accepting spouse, you might think this is less than great. Feedback welcome. Also ideas for accessories or other clothes I could get to go with the maid situation. But forget the french maid -- she won't do that.

(See my post in the Picture section for photos.)