Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wife allows dressing, but only as her maid

While this certainly appears that your wife is taking advantage of the situation, basically it's a trade off; you're doing something that she doesn't like, but she tolerates it in return for your doing something that she likes.
    While not ideal, it's certainly better than not being able to dress at all.
    It was one option that I had offered my ex, which she declined to accept. She didn't want a crossdressing husband, no matter what other considerations were offered.

Consider yourself lucky. Most women don't want anything to do with a man who crossdresses. Oh, and the chances of you finding another woman who would even tolerate your crossdressing?

About zero.

don't forget that.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    I believe that marriage is all about compromise, you need to give a little to get a little. If both of you are happy doing the maid thing, then go for it. Just make sure that you both stay on the happy side of things. Making a marriage work can be interesting, even in the basics.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

I did something similar when I first came out to my wife. My wife hates laundry so she was ok with the "maid" doing it for her. But really only wore her maid's outfit once, since then it has been a range of whatever outfit I feel like wearing. My wife will sometimes mention how she needs the "maid" to do something though.

I think part of it is good since it gives an SO a chance to see you dressed, but since it seems she seems intent on the maid outfit, perhaps you can add an apron to a dress. Or vary up the accessories and other things outside of the outfit. Over time it will be more normal to see you dressed and might be more comfortable with changes (or maybe not, who knows).

The whole maid thing is kind of sexist, but it is a roleplay between consenting adults, so it is what you both make of it.

Well at least it is a step forward.

I wish you well.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Ours is not a role play. I colour my wife's hair, trim her nails, look after her clothes and keep the house clean. In return we have had an active sex life and I am encouraged to dress as I wish with her active support.
    Neither of us is dominant or dominated.
    In other words I wouldn't change anything. I don't have a proper maid's outfit but my top and short skirts are acceptable substitutes.

Quote Originally Posted by kaleyg View Post
    Wanted to get everyone's thoughts on this situation. My wife recently decided to give in a little to my dressing, at my suggestion, and let me have a maid's outfit to do chores and things for her. We already share the cleaning, but neither of us are very diligent about it. This way more actually gets done, plus any services she wants for herself -- massage, pedicure, etc. Just one day a week right now when the kids are gone. (We both work from home some days.) I have a bit of a submissive streak in me, so I don't mind the arrangement at all.

There is a down side to this -- she's obviously still not accepting
    Your wife wants to play the Dom role and she is within that to play it as she wants. You are ,and wish to be a "service sub" and will be treated as she wants,NOT as you want..Get over it and get cleaning...The last snowstorm[a couple of weeks ago] a "service sub" cleared the driveway of all the slushy snow. The dom suggesgted I tap on my bedroom window and point out to any spots he didn't do well enough ! LOL He did a good job FOR HER !

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Majella St Gerard View Post
    Maid roleplaying is great and fun but not as a lifestyle, it WILL get old fast. Unless you're a true "Sub"
    Read my post ! lol
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

I won't do anything that s demeaning to me, with that said I help around the house as much as I can but also work at the farm. Many times we do this all the work together and I think that is very acceptable as it draws us closer to each other's needs, strengths and more in love. If you want to do all the work then go for it, but if she is trying to get you to quit dressing by demeaning you then I would rather be in a DADT situation. Just me but you gotta decide what you want in the relationship/ marriage.

I would be happy with this arrangment and i would wear the best stockings, panties and jewellery with my uniform. My hair and nails would be gorgeous and of coarse perfume to finish the experience.