Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Saw a sister yesterday.

I think I saw a fellow sister on Monday again. I have seen her three times recently, all on a Monday around 10 ish. I was outside my place of employment waiting on a group to arrive. I was looking to see if she would show up. Sure enough she caught me from behind, coming down the court rather than walking down the "mall" area. She was dressed to blend in but my girly radar went off. She had on long skinny jeans as before (although a different pair), coat with hood (up for concealment) wearing gloves, and oversized sunglasses. I was so happy to see her again. She looked great. I said Hi and she mouthed hello. I guessed she may work in an industry with a "dark" Monday,,,perhaps in a restaurant. Anyway well done sweetie, I think no one other than a sister would know. I hope our paths cross again,

Quote Originally Posted by Robertacd View Post
    I know I am going to sound vain but even with my amateur techniques I looked as good or better than a lot of them.
    Gurl, BE vain! If you look good, and you know you look good? STRUT THAT! No shame on those other girls. They do the best they can with the opportunities they’ve been given. That’s no reason to diminish your light!

I saw a sister at the local hardware store, of all places, last fall talking to the guy behind the counter. She was tall, slender, wearing bright colored leggings with a matching raincoat. Her hair was in a ponytail and she had beautiful long red nails. I was rather impressed how confident she was as while talking with the clerk. The guy behind the counter appeared to be a bit uncomfortable.