Thread: Easing into Dessing Thanks to Support of SO

Easing into Dessing Thanks to Support of SO

Hello all! I was happy to find such a supportive and welcoming place after a recent turn of events...

One of my earliest memories, which I’m sure many people on here can relate to, was being caught trying on a bra of my mother’s while in elementary school. Through my adolescence, teens, early 20s, and now almost 30, I have had a fascination with transgenderism and cross dressing. This manifested itself by wearing women’s underwear and other random garments I could come across, such as ex-girlfriends’ and sister in law’s clothes (sorry sis!) but I’d never full blown dressed, shaved, worn makeup, bought a wig, all the other things that go along with this part of my brain.

I’ve felt a great deal of shame and guilt since the age of 21 after telling my first love I liked to wear panties, and she soon left me after that. I’ve always felt that I needed to do all I could to hide this secret of mine from everyone around me. Enter, my girlfriend now.

I told her late last year about how I liked wearing panties, and guess what, she was completely cool with it! Recently, while living across the country from each other for a short period of time, she shipped me several pairs of panties for my birthday and has requested I send her sexy pictures almost daily. It’s been such a fun game and I’m kind of surprised at how into it she’s getting. She’s expressed to me how there’s no need to feel guilt, shame, or embarrassment about this because in the grand scheme of things it’s extremely harmless and it makes me feel sexy. I told her about all the shame I’ve felt over the years and expressing that to her was very cathartic.

Earlier this week she texted me and said that she had an idea, and that when I visited her in the next month, she wanted to buy stockings and a garter belt for me. I was stunned to say the least. When I asked her why, she told me that she feels the pinnacle of sexy when she wears that combination, and she’s sure I would too, but she wanted me to shave my legs first! This lead to a lengthy discussion about her dressing me up fully; makeup, wig, shaved legs, the whole nine.

I tried not to seem overly excited at first, but when I told her this was something I’d always wanted to do she wasn’t exactly surprised. She told me how happy she was that I’ve been so open about this, and how she’s looking forward to having, “girl time,” with me. She’s told me over and over again that she wants to explore this with me just as much as I want to with her. We’ve even been sending Amazon links of potential outfits to each other.

These conversations have allowed me to feel no self doubt, shame, or guilt when researching ways to dress, techniques, and outfits. Because of her I felt the courage to seek out a community like this!

I’m finally learning to accept this part of me after trying to avoid it, or not delve so deeply into it all these years, and it’s very much because of the support from someone I’ve finally shared every part of myself with.

I wanted to share this as my first post so I can one day look back on it and see how far I’ve come, and spread some joy for those of you who are like minded. I hope this may also inspire a few of you who are still in the closet in your relationship about your dressing up.

Thank you for reading, it’s a pleasure to meet you all!!!

welcome, and congads for telling your SO early enough to enjoy this aspect of life.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Welcome to the club. You are currently experiencing the highs. Be warned there are lows too. Enjoy the ride and we’re here to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Micki_Finn View Post
    Welcome to the club. You are currently experiencing the highs. Be warned there are lows too. Enjoy the ride and we’re here to help.
    I couldn't have said it better

We all know about falling off the horse. Until then nothing like a good day of pink fog so enjoy dear and my it last a long time and Kudos to the SO!

Platinum Member
    Welcome to the forum. Happy to read someone has found a woman who appreciates all aspects of her partner.

Great news, the highs are cool and lows, only God can figure what those will be. Watch out for the threaded "Pink Fog" lol have fun life is short.
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Congrats! Be grateful, don't rush her, and don't let her rush you, and always treat her like a queen twice as much as she might treat you like one

I hope my partner is so good with it but after 50 years as a "macho" man (x military) I'm not sure what she'll do!

Platinum Member
    Hi Night Moves , Welcome to our forum, When you are here you are home,

What ever your question is there is a 99.875% chance that one or more of us will have an answer for you.

It sound like you are in for a fun ride. >Orchid ..oo..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

night moves and Alice one day, Good to have you both with us. NM, it is a wonderful feeling to have acceptance like that, AOD, Hang in there, even macho guys have this side and hopefully things work out with your partner.
    Crissy

Welcome to the best forum in this galactic sector for people like us. Blue Orchid is correct - ask a question and you will get a lot of good advice. It may not all say the same thing, but you will have so much information you can sort through I am sure you will be able to use that to formulate your own answer to fit your own individual situation. It is basically a support group - everybody wants to help, they throw out a lot of information and suggestions, and then there are often discussions, and, in the end, everybody benefits and you find yourself headed on a sensible course. It is fantastic how this works.

It appears to me you have made contact with a gem. But please read Micki's response a few times. Lots of truth in there. It is not a smooth glide across flawless ice. You still have to watch for the cracks and bumps that can cause a fall if you are not careful. Most of the time though, it is pretty comfortable.

Nightmoves, Welcome to the forum. Enjoy the garter and stockings.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Welcome to the Forum! You found a real winner and sharing this together may be the bond that makes you want to keep her forever. My wife knows but most of the time can't stand it, yet she put all my clothes in our bedroom.
    So enjoy having the support and feel no guilt - we aren't hurting other people. Go with what she wants and that could change back and forth. But always show her your love for what she does do to make you joyful.
    Hugs, Ellen

Welcome to the forum, it is good to know that there the lucky ones out there. Take care.

Aspiring Member
    I think you have already gotten a lot of good advise and opinions. I can only add that I think you might want to be careful not to go too crazy. Just go with the flow, while she seems to be OK with and enjoys CDing you don't want to go overboard and freak her out. Don't go any faster or deeper than she does. Sherrii

Lucky for you, I think more women would be open to this if they didn't feel, maybe ashamed or embarrassed if their friends found out. Confidence and trust is so important.

I'm so jealous of you! I would love to have a women in my life that would enjoy dressing and helping each other. She got a sister?

Welcome to the Forum. A supportive SO is a rarity...support and treasure her as you move ahead. As with life, there are “ebbs and flows”. Together, you will adjust to each. Kudos, too, for your honesty. I’m sure she appreciated it. I sense you want to move ahead quickly...I suggest you take it slowly and savor each step. Best to both.

Welcome to the forum and may your future be bright and you can foster a good relationship with your GF.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.