Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Womanless beauty pageant

Womanless beauty pageant

Anyone ever enter one? How did it go?

I got 3rd place out of 10 contestants. Lots of fun.

Kelli Jo-ann, You got robbed girl.
    Crissy

Platinum Member
    Hi Erica Lynn , That sounds like the Ru Paul Show. >Orchid ..OO..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    We did one for our church's Valentines Show and dinner about three years ago. There were about eight of us. We all had to do a talent, usually singing or a "Lip-sync " type of thing. I learned quite a bit. One reason was I thought I would get some makeup ideas, but it turned out I could have done a better job myself than the girls who worked on me. Another thing I learned was that walking in high heels on a HARDWOOD floor was as treacherous as walking on ice.--Thank god they wised up and put a rug on the stage. Another surprise, was some of most "unlikely" contestants made some of the most "realistic" looking "women". I walked right past one guy at the preliminary dinner and didn't look twice at "her". Not that "she" was "attractive" , just looked real. I was shocked when he spoke. As the contest progressed, we had a camera man filming it, of course THAT was for next weeks program to show, for those who missed it and to get some laughs. I lip-synced The full version of "A bird in a gilded cage" as my gown had a 19th century feel and look to it and the fishnet hose and gloves helped with the look. ----Turns out "the Fix was in" to favor our 80 something year old retired preacher---who won the contest. Afterwards we found out the cameraman forgot to put in the card in the camera, so All I had to remember it by were a couple of bad photos taken by some friends in the audience. One was blurry, as it was a long shot with the others, and the other was taken the second my hand was in front of my face. But all and all it was FUN and I have been hoping for ANOTHER.---It was only the second time in my life I had been OUT in public DRESSED.-----A pic in costume before the event ( just a head shot and not all that good)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    No but it sounds like fun

Aspiring Member
    Many years ago when I was a young schoolboy, I attended a small private school that had them. They were actually for freshman boys (9th grade) and part of the high school's week long initiation. The school had grades 1-12, and the high school was small and consisted mostly of females. The school's juniors and seniors would serve as mentors to the freshmen and they would auction off the freshmen to "own" them for the initiation. Of course the highlight of the week was the womanless pageant. Officially, the "owners" were responsible for dressing the freshman boys for the pageant but the parents had to get involved if there was any hope of having a good show. So some participants looked half dressed while others looked like real girls.

At this point I must confess that I left that school after the 8th grade and missed my chance at being in the pageant. However, I had a close friend who lived across the street from me who did participate. In his case his mom was actively involved. At one point I was visiting him when his mom had him try on this outfit. It was basically a wig and a prom gown. He wore pants and just pulled the dress over them. His mom wanted him to have boobs, but he objected. His mom won.

At that time, (I was 12 years old) I found the pageant both exciting and scary. I did not know that I would be transferring to another school and I believed I would be forced into the pageant next year. So when I had a chance I tried on my mom's fanciest dress and petticoat and looked at myself in the mirror. I remember thinking that I looked just like a girl.
    Last edited by Confucius; 03-22-2019 at 11:45 PM.

No, but I would love to. Well maybe not the swimsuit portion.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I took part in fashion parades when I was young and nobody knew my identity.

It was great being one of the girls.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

In the South these pageants are very popular in high schools and middle schools and the mothers and sisters really get into them
    woman.jpg
    woman 2.jpg
    woman 3.jpg

I think I should have gone to school in the south.
    Crissy

Never did one . I wouldn't say no to doing one.
    Angie

No I didn't. First and second place blew me away. First placement to a (lady) wearing a blue dress and lip-sync to Dolly Parton's PMS blues and second place went to a police officer that was dressed as mama may and was funny as all get-out. I was wearing a silver sequin dress and lip-sync to Barbie girl. I was wearing a Britney Spears tided white shirt and a pleated skirt with go-go boots and my real curly hair BTW.

We had one in High School. I didn't know about it, as it was part of a "Mr. High School" competition and thought it would be the usual guy stuff, so I missed it.

Stana of the Femulate Blog, often posts about it. http://www.femulate.org/search?q=Womanless+Pageant
    If your not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.

Good grief what have I missed all of these years being tetthered to an unloving wife (now ex for some years). How times have changed and how easy it is to be oneself.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

There will be one June 1. I will try to participate, but I don't know if my wife will go along with it.

The show is being put on by a lady that sounds like it may be very entertaining -- called Hunks in Heels (Ringgold, GA) it will have each contestant wearing a formal dress (knee length or longer) and high heels. At one point, she mentioned the contestants having someone to do our hair and makeup, making it sound as if of course we would have our own retinue!I'll keep everypne posted!

Good Luck Ericalynn, You are Gorgous,and I'm sure you will be at the Top

Something I could get into !!! I've been looking for this kind of event, never done it and never gone out in public............just a home dating sole with total cooperation from SO who is lovely and very demanding to attention. I wouldn't need a stylist, or make-up artist, she'll be coming along !!! I can't pass in public, and wouldn't dare to try---too tall and I love big hair, glam makeup, and have no shoe under five inch's. I don't normally do formal gown, but have to dig around, maybe she made me buy one on a past occasion where we got her one...........My personal taste is a bandage dress, wrap dress or even a bodycon, but these events aren't drag events.................!!! Too far to go to GA, but if you go, would like to see a photo.............please share.........thanks for your thread......hard to find the events.................take care

the local high school here always gets a bunch of the senior boys in drag for the senior show. I wouldn't call it a beauty contest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Silver Member
    I would do it in a minute.

Platinum Member
    I have seen many clips on Youtube of high school boys dolled up in prom dresses. It seems the mother's really get into the spirit. Nice to see your local fundraiser (Hunks in Heels) is mostly guys tripping and falling all over in women's heels. Another one I've seen locally is Walk A Mile In Her Shoes....mostly guys in pink flip flops, sandals at best, but, sometimes a guy or two really adept at the strut. The women in my office always watched the march and tried to guess the cross dressers.

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    I did one for a Relay for Life fundraiser. I felt I had to dial it back because I was way too comfortable, and there were family friends who would flip out if they knew the truth. Ended up not winning because it was based on who raised the most money. But it was fun. I definitely won the comedy part of the show.
    Life is too short to be boring.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Isnt it really only Stateside that these events exist,I do find them quite an interesting phenomenon

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Interesting that it seems to be in the southern US and not up north or Europe.
    Crissy

I have always wanted to be invited to a "Come as Your Spouse" party, but I don't want to suggest that theme myself, because my wife does not want our friends to know this side of me...
    Ambigendrous
    Wealth should not be measured by how much you have, but by how little you need - anon